Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

Re: Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

Sex, next to the toilet? Maybe I'm a nerd, but sex on a toilet, doesn't make it in my top 2,123,113 sex fantasies. Now, it may be number 2,123,114.
    Last edited by RBA; 11-07-2005 at 09:24 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

All these cell phone camera's and not one photo has emerged?

I forsee a "Girls Gone Wild" special episode forthcoming. Or god forbid, another 'reality tv show'. "Tonight on the WB, the NFC East Cheerleaders takes on the AFC East Cheerleaders. Tonights Challenge is "Public Appearance in Public Restrooms without shaking their pom-poms. We'll be back lickety-split after this commercial break."
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan
    Sex + Alcohol + Professional Cheerleaders + Bar Fight = As good as it gets.

God Bless America.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

I heard this AM that one of the cheerleaders might have been underage as well. So the scorecard reads:

Underage lesbian sex + alcohol + professional cheerleaders + bar fight + handcuffs = This must be a letter to Penthouse
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Why do most of us feel like George Constanza right now?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

According to the Panthers' official team Web site on NFL.com, Keathley is a registered nurse and second-year member of the TopCats. Thomas is listed as a student at the University of North Carolina-Charlotte and first-year member of the cheerleading squad.
    A nurse and a schoolgirl! How could this get any better?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    Sex, next to the toilet? Maybe I'm a nerd, but sex on a toilet, doesn't make it in my top 2,123,113 sex fantasies. Now, it may be number 2,123,114.
    RBA for the first time in a year and a half you and I are in complete agreement. If this had taken place almost anywhere else I could have enjoyed it a lot more.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/....3b5c2d49.html

By Ann Sheridan / 6NEWS

Panther's officials said the two women accused of fighting at a Tampa Bay bar have been dismissed from the squad. The Panthers are able to fire the two women without a legal conviction because they said their actions violate team conduct policies.

Now they're not just off the squad, an adult magazine has an offer for them.

Penthouse magazine is making an offer to the former cheerleaders. The P.R. woman for the magazine confirmed it Monday night.

The nationally known men’s magazine wants to cash in on what allegedly went on inside the bars bathroom stall. The former Panther cheerleaders are accused of having sex with each other and starting a fight.

The Panthers organization isn't saying much, but their website is down. Millions of hits from fans are trying to learn more about the cheerleader scandal.

Witnesses said the bar was busy and there was a line to use the women’s restroom. Police said Renee Thomas and another Panther cheerleader, Angela Keathley, were having sex in the stall. When they came out, the women who were waiting to use the bathroom let them have it.

“She was screaming I am a Panther cheerleader. I’m not going to get arrested for this. And, I was like, that’s good for you but you are going to jail,” the alleged victim Melissa Holden said.

Now the women are out of jail and being courted by Penthouse magazine.

The magazine’s rep said Penthouse plans to have an offer in writing Tuesday.

But so far, there has been no offer of apology.

Another third Panther cheerleader is also caught up in the scandal. Police said one of the women in the fight was carrying another cheerleader’s ID. The Panthers have dismissed the two cheerleaders in the fight, and that third cheerleader is suspended.

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

you know, the media lately has gotten a large reputation for being negative.
    today, i salute them for bringing to us a very possitive story, one which i have enjoyed to a great extent. a bevy of emotions have overcome me as i watch this story develop - and i hope to watch it continue to develop to my upmost satisfaction.

my upmost satisfaction, of course, being a first-person one-person viewing of...well...you know

You're not alone MrCinatit.

Panthers' cheerleader sex scandal creating major buzz

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...s/13107818.htm

BY MICHELLE CROUCH

Charlotte Observer

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Take cheerleaders - dude, two of them! - reports of sex and bathroom fights, and the raving imaginations of heterosexual guys, and you get a Monday morning with little work done.

In staid work cubicles around Charlotte and across the country, the lascivious tale of the arrest of two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders was catapulted from water-cooler talk to Internet phenomenon.

The story ranked among the top three most-viewed in charlotte.com's nine-year history. On ESPN.com, more people e-mailed it to friends Monday than any other story. The Panthers' Web site, which features photos of its cheerleaders, bent under so many hits that it was shut down.

It all began early Sunday when customers at a Tampa nightclub complained that the two cheerleaders were engaged in sexual activity in a bathroom stall, according to police. A fight followed and police arrested the two women.

Internet surfers followed every twist and turn as the story continued to unfold Monday:

Renee Thomas, a 20-year-old UNC Charlotte student, was charged with using the driver's license of fellow cheerleader Kristen Owen. Thomas could face up to a year in prison on that charge, and is also charged with punching a third woman in the face.

Thomas and fellow TopCat Angela Keathley, the other woman arrested, were booted from the squad for violating its code of conduct, which bans behavior that's embarrassing. Keathley is charged with resisting arrest. Neither could be reached for comment Monday.

Owen was suspended indefinitely for violating the code of conduct.

Among the questions swirling Monday: How did Thomas get Owen's license? Owen's mother told the Charlotte Observer on Sunday night it had been stolen. Tampa detectives were still investigating.

The women were in Tampa for the Panthers game with the Buccaneers. The cheerleading squad does not appear at out-of-town games and the women were in the city on their own.

Netizens stormed onto Web sites Monday swapping everything from wistful requests ("pics, please?") to expressions of disappointment ("My little girl loves the TopCats. How do you explain this to a 10-year-old?")

On macrumors.com, one thread is titled simply, "Giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy!"

On Fark.com, a collection of weird news links, so-called "Farkers" posted over 250 comments on the relative attractiveness of each cheerleader. One post asked: "So, it would also have been spiffy if it had been two of the Panthers who got caught doing the deed in the john, right?"

"It's titillating," said Clay Johanson, a 37-year-old independent Web designer in Charlotte. Johanson estimates he spent two hours total posting updates on the TopCats story on various Web sites, and searching for more on his own.

"You ask 100 guys, and 75 of them are going to be, `Oh, yeah!' It's probably more than that, but this is Charlotte, and I'm going to be conservative."

The TopCats turn heads in their short skirts, tight tops and ankle-high black boots. But most have full-time jobs outside cheerleading, ranging from mechanical engineers to financial analysts.

They build houses for Habitat for Humanity, adopt a family at Christmas and volunteer at the battered women's shelter. They also make public appearances, and have many young admirers.

Roger King, a police officer in the Myrtle Beach area, said his 10-year-old daughter last year attended a junior TopCat camp, where she got to meet members of the squad. He posted his disappointment Monday on charlotte.com's forums.

"A lot more guys are lighthearted about this," King said, trying to figure out how to explain the news to his daughter when she returns from a trip to Chicago. "But they don't have a 10-year-old daughter that's a TopCat."

---

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    On macrumors.com, one thread is titled simply, "Giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy!"
    Oh man, I just fell off my chair laughing.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    Oh man, I just fell off my chair laughing.
    I did too, Roy. I had flashbacks of the episode where Quagmire is trying to stop being a womanizer and they take him to the mall. Then there are three cheerleaders in the water fountain. Classic.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. my eyes are watering

So... which one is the 20-year-old? Both look older than that.

Penthouse magazine is making an offer to the former cheerleaders. The P.R. woman for the magazine confirmed it Monday night.

The nationally known men’s magazine wants to cash in on what allegedly went on inside the bars bathroom stall. The former Panther cheerleaders are accused of having sex with each other and starting a fight.
    This is the thing that ticks me off most. Both are getting a ton of publicity which will end up making them a lot of money. It's a great message to send. Do something "naughty", get caught, make headlines, and ultimately be rewarded by a lucrative offer from the media.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Retired

The blonde is the 20 year old.

Turn Off Ads?