Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

Re: Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    That can go in the same folder with my Paris Hilton clip and Janet Jackson sunbathing clip.
    Except these cheerleader girls are kind of attractive. Perhaps two files will be needed: (1) Not too attractive naked celebs (2) Hot-lesbian-naked-drunk cheerleaders.

I know which folder would get moved to My Favorites and which one will go to the Recycling Bin...
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm having doubts that these cheerleaders were having sex.

I mean, come on.

The report says that the bathroom was full. FULL of woman that consumed alcohol.

If two cheerleaders were engaging in sexual relations, then obviously the whole bathroom would have erupted into an orgy, while waitresses come in and serve more drinks, and then this whole thing would have spewed into the bar where the security cameras would have caught the whole thing on tape.

Now that I've pointed that out, doesn't it becomes pretty clear to you that there lies some serious doubt?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I still don't know why they got arrested.....they should have gotten dollar bills!!

Updates

Before going to Banana Joe's, the cheerleaders crashed a high school reunion party. Pics here show what they were wearing that night: party crashing cheerleaders

Arrest records (note the wrong name on Renee's record)

Renee
    Angela

This is Kristen Owen, the girl Renee claimed to be:

Screen captures of the now removed bios from the Panthers' site:

Any of the ladies here want a part in the Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders: The Movie! Send in your headshots here
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Have Angela and Renee been hired by the Minnesota Vikings as cruise directors yet?
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Angela's favorite quote: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

So that's what she was doing in that stall!
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

I have often heard women complain that there are not enough stalls in women's public restrooms and that the lines are too long; now I know why.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I see each of them listed their favorite charities as the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer foundation. A good lawyer could state that all these women were doing was checking ach other for lumps on their breasts.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander
    That isn't the most flattering picture of her. It makes me glad I'm married to a black woman. They age better.

Please don't make racist comments. If someone said that black women were ugly, I'm sure you would've been offended.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

I, of course, do not intend to crash anyone's party, but.........................

Is it at all possible..........................................

That these two women were simply sharing a stall............................................. .....

And the real fight ensued only because maybe one of them cut in line in front of other people in order to get into the stall her friend was currently using so that she would not have to wait in line..........

And the police and/or media and/or the irate, drunk, sassy women with bursting bladders merely fabricated the part about the sexual activity?????

Do the media and the police always report everything exactly as it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Hap
    I, of course, do not intend to crash anyone's party, but.........................

Is it at all possible..........................................

That these two women were simply sharing a stall............................................. .....

And the real fight ensued only because maybe one of them cut in line in front of other people in order to get into the stall her friend was currently using so that she would not have to wait in line..........

And the police and/or media and/or the irate, drunk, sassy women with bursting bladders merely fabricated the part about the sexual activity?????

Do the media and the police always report everything exactly as it happened?

It had to be sex. The sensationalism of the story would be ruined otherwise.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Must not let this story die...

http://www.tampatrib.com/floridametr...BZM81WVFE.html

TAMPA - -- One of two former Carolina Panthers cheerleaders arrested in a Channelside nightclub bathroom said Thursday that she was crying over running into an ex-boyfriend -- not having sex with her teammate -- when a fracas erupted over the women sharing a stall.

Angela Keathley, 26, of Charlotte, N.C., released the statement through Tampa lawyer Joe Episcopo. "She just wanted to make clear there was no sex," he said.

At least two women alleged in a Tampa police report that they heard moaning in a Banana Joe's bathroom stall about 2 a.m. Sunday and thought Keathley and Victoria Renee Thomas, 20, of Pittsboro, N.C., were having sex. Another woman thought Thomas was drunk and ill.

Episcopo offered another version of events: Keathley became "emotional" over meeting her ex-boyfriend in the bar. "The blonde was comforting her," he said.

When the women emerged, Thomas punched Melissa Holden, a woman waiting to use the bathroom, police said. Thomas identified herself to police using another cheerleader's driver's license, for which she faces a felony charge, in addition to misdemeanor battery. Police are investigating how she obtained the license.

Keathley faces two misdemeanor charges, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. She has retained a labor attorney because she is concerned she might lose her full-time job as a nurse, Episcopo said.

Keathley and Thomas lost their slots on the cheerleading squad, known as the TopCats, after posting bail.

Meanwhile, to capitalize on its sudden notoriety, Banana Joe's is offering no cover charge on Fridays and Saturdays to patrons who dress as cheerleaders.

Actual cheerleaders who are 21 or older can drink free, said Bridgette Collier, director of operations.

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    I know that is Joe Piscopo, but why?

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    I know that is Joe Piscopo, but why?
    Tampa lawyer Joe Episcopo.
    The names were close enough to make me laugh. Thought a few others might also.

Turn Off Ads?