Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

Re: Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested

Get it now.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    The names were close enough to make me laugh. Thought a few others might also.

Well, it made me think. Then it made me laugh. Then I came to my senses and started thinking about the cheerleaders again.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

The cheerleader is also a nurse.

Makes all the routine posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland
    The cheerleader is also a nurse.

This just keeps getting better and better.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

http://www.gambling911.com/melissa-h...eerleader.html

Melissa Holden of Tampa filed the lawsuit against a Panthers cheerleader Friday. It said Victoria Renee Thomas "intentionally, willfully and maliciously assaulted and battered" her.

"I've been humiliated," said Holden, a 26-year-old University of South Florida student and nurse. "People assume I have a boyfriend or a husband who beat me up."

After the alleged punch, poor victim Holden grabbed bad cheerleader Thomas and asked someone to get security. Holden was quoted as saying, "the whole time I've got her against the wall she is screaming I'm a panther cheerleader. I'm not going to get into trouble let me go, I'm a panther cheerleader you can’t restrain me.”

The incident happened at Banana Joe's, which is still receiving a lot of publicity due to this incident. The management decided to have fun, by promoting dress as a cheerleader night.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Melissa Holden of Tampa filed the lawsuit against a Panthers cheerleader Friday. It said Victoria Renee Thomas "intentionally, willfully and maliciously assaulted and battered" her.

"I've been humiliated," said Holden, a 26-year-old University of South Florida student and nurse. "People assume I have a boyfriend or a husband who beat me up."
    Wahhh.

I'm sure Miss Holden had a few drinks in her and was less than courteous when she discovered the amorous cheerleaders in the bathroom stall. I suspect she was somewhat 'catty' in her comments and may have mentioned something about a little dutch boy. Under those circumstances, what transpired is not all that unexpected.

Get over it. You were at a bar, got into a scuffle with some fellow drunks, and got popped in the eye. Feces happens. Move on.

Yes, yes, yes we do; we've got lawyers how 'bout you?
    Makes all the routine posts.

Turn Off Ads?