Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What do you do?

What do you do?

Of my two QBs, Roethlisberger is out this week and Steve McNair has a bye week.

I also have Antonio Gates and Chris Perry on bye and the possibility that Jerome Bettis may be out as well. That's a lot of holes in my offense, not to mention that having the Bengals defense they also have a bye this week. How do you make up for all of those lost points?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What do you do?

Sava,
    You sound like me this week. I have Carson, TJ, Shayne Graham, and Rudi Johnson on my fantasy team.....so many holes to fill......Carson especially is difficult to replace. Big Ben was my backup, but that does me exactly 0 good right now. Out of desperation I cut Big Ben and picked up Brad Johnson (Best? available on the Free Agent list)
    No matter what, I've pretty much concluded I'm toast for this week.
    Better to be silent and thought a fool, than speak and be proven one.

Is Deuce Staley available. You could cut Bettis and p/u Staley.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Of my two QBs, Roethlisberger is out this week and Steve McNair has a bye week.

I also have Antonio Gates and Chris Perry on bye and the possibility that Jerome Bettis may be out as well. That's a lot of holes in my offense, not to mention that having the Bengals defense they also have a bye this week. How do you make up for all of those lost points?
    Hope you are playing the guy with LT this week...

I think when that happens, the answer is...........................you lose. All part of the game.

You chalk it up to experience and remember to check bye weeks during next year's draft.

As for quick fixes -- I don't think there are any at this point. The waiver wire is probably pretty bare. You might be able to trade a player on bye for a slightly lesser talent who has already had his bye, but that's pretty dangerous. Probably better to just absorb the loss.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Wow, I didn't make any changes to my roster and was going to absorb the loss, and I actually won this week and still have Terry Glenn going tonight.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?