Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I know this is going to surprise all of you...

I know this is going to surprise all of you...

so sit down and take a deep breath

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051110/...yson_cameraman

Tyson Is Accused of Assaulting Cameraman

SAO PAULO, Brazil - Mike Tyson was questioned by police early Thursday after a television cameraman accused the former heavyweight champion of assaulting him outside a nightclub.

Tyson was scheduled to appear in court Friday, where he could face charges of assault and destruction of property, police spokeswoman Kelly Pinheiro said.

Carlos Eduardo da Silva, a cameraman with the Brazilian television network SBT, told police Tyson pushed him and threw his camera to the ground outside the club, then removed a videotape and put it in his pocket.

Police said Tyson acknowledged damaging the camera but denied pushing Silva. He was later released.

The 39-year-old Tyson held a news conference Wednesday asking the Brazilian media not to approach him at night.

Tyson came to Sao Paulo following a trip to Argentina, where he was interviewed by soccer great Diego Maradona on his late-night show.

The former champion has been in trouble in and out of the ring for much of his adult life. Tyson has served time for rape, bitten Evander Holyfield's ear, tried to break another fighter's arm and threatened to eat the children of former champion Lennox Lewis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I know this is going to surprise all of you...

Kenny Rogers feels his pain.
    Makes all the routine posts.

Mike didn't think there was a chance Robin would come back if she found out about that tape...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

...and in other news, the sun rose in the East this morning...

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I am completely stunned that Mike Tyson would harm someone.

And here I thought after seeing him sing the monster mash on tv the other day that Mike had turned over a new and jovial leaf...

Turn Off Ads?