Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kentucky Opens Season With Guardians Classic / Preview / Press Conference /TeamQuotes

Re: Kentucky Opens Season With Guardians Classic / Preview / Press Conference /TeamQuotes

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig
    Rondo is amazing. I wish we had 3 of him.
    Pitino decided he would rather have one Telfair instead....uhm...oops!
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Kentucky Opens Season With Guardians Classic / Preview / Press Conference /TeamQuotes

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS
    Yeah, like you said, from what we saw on the boards last night, Texas could be a nightmare
    I haven't seen WV play this year, but if they are clicking like last year's tourney team--Texas may be home before UK gets a chance at them (or I guess they could both meet in a very entertaining consolation game...)
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

Hmmm, yeah, I personally believe that WV was playing more than a bit over their heads last year during the tourney; guess we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Jared Carter looked decent in limited action.
    He's in my Stats. class. He hasn't been there lately though.

I've talked to him a few times.

Anyway, that game(I was there) was ugly last night. Our shooting wasn't that good and the D left them too many open shots(fortunately they missed some of them). Obviously we needed to rebound better than we did.

I hope tonight's game is more fun to watch.

BTW, the Lipscomb players were watching the game intently last night from the stands. We better come out with more fire than last night or the game could be dangerously close.
    And this one belongs to the Reds!!!- Hall of Famer Marty Brennaman

Hmmm, yeah, I personally believe that WV was playing more than a bit over their heads last year during the tourney; guess we'll see
    On another note, do you get ESPNU in Cleveland?

Yup. I've also got a subscription to that UK Extreme Access. When I saw that I could see GTown live on it, I was sold. Waiting to see if I'm going to have to buy ESPN full court as well. lmao
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

the Lipscomb game (just like last night) is only on ESPNU tonight. Guess I'll be back with Tom Leach again tonight...

they don't show it on late-night replay on local tv?

Post To Contact

FSN Ohio showed last night's game on delay at 11:30pm with the half-hour preview show at 11, and are said to do the same thing for the Lipscomb game. They've been less than reliable in the past on following through with advertised UK games, though.
    “[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.” - Mike Tyson

they don't show it on late-night replay on local tv?
    They do show it on tape delay at 11:30pm, but I cannot stay up until 1:45 am to watch South Dakota State. Now, Carolina on the other hand...

Unfortunately, my alarm is set for 5:51 am and is non-negotiable

LOL that poor kid from S. Dakota State who became UK-enemy #1 for a hard-foul on Rekalin Sims last night still got booed tonight every time he touched the ball tonight

Turn Off Ads?