Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: OSU-Michigan Prediction Thread

Re: OSU-Michigan Prediction Thread

Forecast for tomorrow as of now.

Supposed to start off cold, low 20's or so in the morning and gradually warm up to around 43 degrees. Slight threat of rain or snow early, but should be clear by gametime. However, the wind is supposed to gust from between 20-35mph for the game. I would think that would somewhat nullify Huston's advantage in the kicking game because he's never kicked at Michigan, where Rivas has, and it could effect both return teams.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The Lake has been jumped in and the hype has reached a climax: The game is less than 24 hours away.

Go Bucks!

I'll be on campus tonight at the Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe to eat then off to do more things. We'll head all around town to see what is going on and I'm going to try and find an "Ann Arbor is a *****" (sorry mods, if I can't say that word) t-shirt.

Anyone know of any special events planned tonight on campus that would be worth checking out?
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Turn Off Ads?