Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Joining the 10K Club

Joining the 10K Club

I was trying to think of something monumental for my 10,000th post, but after seeking advice, this guy:

told me that I needed to take advantage of the moment and demand to be celebrated for reaching this milestone.

I'd also like to point out to Boss and GIK that I have hired Mr. Rosenhaus as my agent, and he will be contacting you shortly about what it will take to keep my all-star level posting here at Redszone. Please understand, I could seek more money at www.nyyfans.com.

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Joining the 10K Club

Congrats...Beginner

Go Gators!

I'm just a representative of the board as opposed to the owners Boss and GIK, but our payroll is pretty well set and if you think you can get a better deal at www.nyyfans.com then by all means get the heck out.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

...Next Question
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Aw. man, I thought you were gonna run a 10K.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Sava, you are contracted to post here. If you don't fulfill those responsibilities, we'll have to suspend you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

For a Level Playing Field

I saw the title and my first thought was... sava got lucky. I thought the title had something to do with what pilot's refer to as the Mile High Club.

uh...seriously, guys...do we REALLY want to trade Sava for a Yankee fan? i mean...come on. a YANKEE FAN! at least we are not trading for a Cubby fan - that would be going a bit low.
    we could consider a Cardinals fan, though the price might be high - but at least they don't cheer everytime one of their batters pops up to the catcher (re: Yankee fans) or cries wolf every time they lose (re: Cubs fan).
    if worse comes to worse, we COULD trade him for about 345 DevilRays fans. at least we could then look at them and feel a little bit better about ourselves.
    just something to consider (Re: i'm just sayin')

EDIT: i would like to state here...i do not suffer from post envy. FYI.

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Just don't let it go to arbitration, I don't think the eagles are going to be happy Friday. So Boss/Gik, my advice to you is to try and work something out.

Turn Off Ads?