Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EA Sports in process of making for college baseball video game

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: EA Sports in process of making for college baseball video game

Last year's MVP was the best baseball video game ever. If they didn't screw up anything,I look for the college game to be as good. Hopefully it's fully customizable so roster makers can work their magic.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

2. Turn Off Ads?

It's just too bad it isn't being released for PC.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

I will be getting this on January 18th, its going to help me with passing time until opening day
    Let's make some noise!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered
    It's just too bad it isn't being released for PC.
    Ps2's will be cheap when the ps3 hits the stores.
    Go Gators!

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer
    Last year's MVP was the best baseball video game ever. If they didn't screw up anything,I look for the college game to be as good. Hopefully it's fully customizable so roster makers can work their magic.
    I have to disagree. It was very good, but nothing will ever compare to High Heat.

Now as far as the college game goes, I will love it. I'm just mad at EA for starting the whole "exclusive rights" scramble when they did it for Madden. There won't be a baseball game for us PC users. Sad.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

[QUOTE=StillFunkyB]I have to disagree. It was very good, but nothing will ever compare to High Heat. [QUOTE]

I can't believe that there will be no more High Heat games......... :thumbdown
    Last edited by Sean_CaseyRules; 12-30-2005 at 08:50 PM.
    Let's make some noise!

Sounds like a great game. I just question if it will sell enough to come back for more editions. EA has done a great job creating games for the NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA football, etc..., but because NCAA baseball isn't nearly on the same platform as the other leagues, it's going to be very tough to sell, IMO.
    That hit was plenty fair. Atleast by a quarter of an inch.
    -Steve Stone

The big question right now is if it will work on the 360. If it does, it will sell much better.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB
    There won't be a baseball game for us PC users. Sad.
    OOTP 2006
    Go Gators!

got alil captain in u?

i plan on buying it

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB
    I have to disagree. It was very good, but nothing will ever compare to High Heat.

Now as far as the college game goes, I will love it. I'm just mad at EA for starting the whole "exclusive rights" scramble when they did it for Madden. There won't be a baseball game for us PC users. Sad.
    You can balme basic greed for that one. You'll notice that EA Sports didn't have a problem with people offering other football games until Sega Sports got serious about competing and offered their product (and a good one at that) at a much more reasonable price of $19.99. Rather than drop Madden down from it's outrageous $50 perch, it just bought out the ability of other people to compete.
    Championships Matter.
    23 Years and Counting...

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

And I'm still playing 2k5 and 2k4 over the newest Madden and will continue to do so until there is major improvement in it. And from reports I've read about it for 360, it doesn't look good so far.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    OOTP 2006
    Well, DUH!

Sometimes, K, you just need eye candy fix. OOTP don't cut it when it comes to that.

I am hoping that the first "mod" for the NCAA game is a wooden bat mod. Aluminum, ceramic, composite, whatever the heck they use in college rather than wood is annoying.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

Turn Off Ads?