Listing for his Jersey home: Sales Price: $4,399,000

http://www.40landingcourt.com/

Oh, and:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...5/10owens.html

Eagles' star puts $4.5 million Lithonia home up for sale

By MICHELLE HISKEY
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 11/09/05

The Philadelphia Eagles told cantankerous receiver Terrell Owens to move on this week.

He's back in Atlanta with plans to move on from here, too.

His 18,000 square foot home in Lithonia's swanky Sandstone Estates subdivision is on the market for $4,499,000. It includes a full gymnasium.

"We put it on the market before all the latest came up," realtor Bill Ransom said. "It's not related to the news this week."

Like Owens' personality, his estate is sprawling and unforgettable: five acres overlooking a lake, with sand brought in to create a beach.

It includes six bedrooms and 10 bathrooms (4 of those are half-baths). In the master bedroom, Owens stores his shoes in the original closet. He added on a master closet that is 550 square feet.

"It's not unusual to have a master closet where you could fit a ping pong table," Ransom said. "In this closet, you can put two."

Even though Owens is on an indefinite time out from the Eagles, don't think about dropping in for a chat.

"He has no comment," said a woman who answered the visitors intercom Wednesday afternoon. "You can leave now. He has nothing to say."
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: T.O. must need cash bad

"It's not unusual to have a master closet where you could fit a ping pong table," Ransom said.

"It is unusual where I come from," Unassisted said.

Wanna bet he ends up with either the Cowboys or Raiders?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    Wanna bet he ends up with either the Cowboys or Raiders?
    He keeps it up he will end up with Clarret and Tyson selling lemonade.

Turn Off Ads?