Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite online games/sites

Favorite online games/sites

I'm bored and looking for some new games while I watch football.

I play all kinds of stuff - Pogo's Word Whomp and Poppit, Backgammon, the Nabisco/Candystand sites.

What are your favorite game sites? I need to explore some new ones.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Favorite online games/sites

My wife plays several different games on MSN Gaming Zone. You can play single games or go into various rooms and play games against others (backgammon, cards, etc)....

http://zone.msn.com/en/root/default.htm
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

If you're looking for a fun Multi-Player game online that you don't "have" to pay for, Runescape is so much fun, the website is www.runescape.com, its easy to play and its addictive, its a RPG, Role Playing Game
    Let's make some noise!

www.partypoker.com

Yeah, and I spent about a year playing EverQuest, but that category of game is ridiculously addictive.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

I never got into Everquest, its weird because people say that runescape and everquest are about the same but i didnt get into everquest like i did runescape
    Let's make some noise!

For a Level Playing Field

Great topic, TC.

www.gamehouse.com

I love the Test Twist game. They also have a simplistic basketball shooting game that can be addicting. There are lots of other games too.

www.boxerjam.com

Similar to the gamehouse site.

I love to build model airplanes. I am always looking for ways to be at the top of my game with this hobby, as I love to be able to airbrush the best paint scheme or get the best weathering techniques possible. Even if you don't build platic models, go to this site that I'll leave a link to just to see what amazing jobs some of these people do with plastic.

www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful
    Yeah, and I spent about a year playing EverQuest, but that category of game is ridiculously addictive.
    I'll vouch for this 100%. I have donated more hours of my life to Everquest than I care to count. Funny thing is I continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    I'll vouch for this 100%. I have donated more hours of my life to Everquest than I care to count. Funny thing is I continue to play.
    Yeah, no kidding. Counting the hours is part of what made me stop. I'll never understand why Sony even provides the /played feature. :
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Any other former or current Everquest players ever think on the names of the zones. For one Qeynos = Sony EQ backwards. Or one night I realized I wasn't only playing in this zone but my body was in it, i.e. The eSTATE of unrest. Maybe a scretch on the last one but I had many late nights playing.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

They wheeled a 3x4 steel safe into the clubhouse Sunday morning to store the players' valuables. It took four guys to lift it off a dolly and onto a table.

Said pitcher Kent Mercker: "What's that, Junior Griffey's wallet?"

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeybro
    Any other former or current Everquest players ever think on the names of the zones. For one Qeynos = Sony EQ backwards. Or one night I realized I wasn't only playing in this zone but my body was in it, i.e. The eSTATE of unrest. Maybe a scretch on the last one but I had many late nights playing.
    bunch of that kind of stuff. Especially with the Gods names:

Xegony = Oxygen
    Povar = Vapor
    Rathe = Earth
    Tunare = Nature
    etc.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint
    I thank god every day that I got addicted to having a Mac years ago, because otherwise I would've probably bought Everquest, flunked out of school, and be stuck at my old dead end job popping popcorn at the movies.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    bunch of that kind of stuff. Especially with the Gods names:

Xegony = Oxygen
    Povar = Vapor
    Rathe = Earth
    Tunare = Nature
    etc.

You know that never really struck me until just now reading your post.

I enjoy Secondlife and There

I know TC knows about this one, but wanted to share it with others.

www.popcap.com
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?