Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed?

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed?

Mods -not wanting to make this a political thread (and it shouldn't become one). But feel free to move it if it does. But this may be breaking news.

I am watching 60 Minutes and they broke in and stated that Iraq's most-wanted militant, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and another dozen insurgents, were killed in a firefight with coalition forces. I can't find anything yet on the 'net to confirm it.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed?

The Feds are not confirming right now.

GAC, please open up a thread in ochre's forum. I'll allow this thread to remain open for news updates but I'm hesitant to allow discussion about this topic here.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

No problem paint. I'm no longer on the other forum, and I just thought this was important/breaking news (if true), and it shouldn't become political/partisan. But if it does, I understand your/mod's position and respect any decision you may make.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

University of Cincinnati

doesnt look like we got him.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,176200,00.html
    THE University of Cincinnati

Turn Off Ads?