Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Here's a great QB debate

Here's a great QB debate

My division championship is on the line and I have pin my hopes on;

Mike McMahon or Aaron Brooks

okay that's really not true, I'm pinning my hopes on Shaun Alexander and Lamont Jordan but still.

Who would you start?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Here's a great QB debate

Brooks for sure. McMahon is really not very good at all, plus the Eagles have been killed with injuries and of course no TO. Seattle is a pretty good D, and even though Brooks is going against Tampa Bay, I'd still take my chances with him over McMahon for sure.

Tough decision. I'd go with Brooks.

Hmm. let's see. QB who has started for his team all season and has Joe Horn, and Donte Stallworth with no running attack, or a 3rd string QB starting his 2nd game of the season with no All-Pro WR for their offensive attack.

Yeah, I'd start Brooks.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Well I appreciate your input, but I'm glad I ignored it and started McMahon

Aaron Brooks, 214 yards, 4 INTs, 1.20 Fantasy Points.
    Surely McMahon can do better than that right?

"McMahon can't do better, and don't call me Shirley."

Actually I need a high scoring game, Alexander with about 150 yards, 2 TD's and McMahon to at least throw a couple of TD's. Currently the score sits at 95.91 to 56.63 bad guys. At least he doesn't have anyone else going tonight.
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

I need a big game from Shaun Alexander tonight as well.

I'm down 86-93 and have Alexander going tonight. He's got Jeremiah Trotter going tonight. So, as I see it I need 17 points from Alexander tonight.

That's 50 yards and 2 Td's, or 110 yards and 1 TD.

I'm losing to the team in last place. If I lose I drop from 2nd place to 4th place. I'd lose out on $150.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Doh, Mcmahon got me exactly -.63 points.

I lost by 20 so it didn't matter but still.

Turn Off Ads?