Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bernard Hopkins v. Jermain Taylor

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Re: Bernard Hopkins v. Jermain Taylor

Actually nobody really thinks Winky could compete with Taylor. Taylor is the best middleweight in the world.
    That's funny, because Ring magazine has Winky Wright as the second best pound for pound fighter in the world, while Taylor is in the bottom half of the top ten.

And here's a quick poll from a message board (http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...next,prev.html) who posed the same question: 6-1, in favor of Winky.

Trust me, fans and experts think it.

I would agree with you, though, that last night was awesome.
    Last edited by Dom Heffner; 12-05-2005 at 12:32 AM.
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bernard Hopkins v. Jermain Taylor

I assume that was before last night. And I didn't mean to sound rude about your comment. I just get sick of the disrespect that is always given to Jermain Taylor. He beats literally one of the greatest tactical fighters of all time and he does it twice, and he get's no respect for it. Hop at 41 is still in incredible shape and a great boxer.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Turn Off Ads?