Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Come and take the helm of a ML baseball team in the October Classic Baseball League.

Come and take the helm of a ML baseball team in the October Classic Baseball League.

Set lineups and watch your work unfold in a 162 day season.
    Win now or win later through a very comprehensive draft. Who doesnt want there name sake playing for them? Rename 1 rookie every year.
    Life Like salary system
    Live sims 3 times a week / 10 days a sim

The OCBL is in its 3rd season and in terrible need of very dedicated owners. This league uses High Heat 2003 as its base. You DO NOT need the game to participate. Rosters are set and submitted through the use of some downloadable tools on the site. If this sounds like something your interested in contact messiah166@verizonmail.com or through aim: TyriekFV

The websites home address is http://www.newocbl.fu8.com/index.php
    "As long as I have fun playing, the stats will take care of themselves." - Ken Griffey Jr.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Come and take the helm of a ML baseball team in the October Classic Baseball League.

I am the owner of the Reds in OCBL, and I am proud to say that I have gotten them to hold a 588 and 222 record in the four seasons of existence, including 2 World Series Championships and trip back to the playoffs this season. The league is a lot of fun and you get the opportunity to be the General Manager and take it to the next level. So if you have any questions feel free to ask me or message the commish up top. My Email is MHeldman2@aol.com and my screen name is MHeldman2.

Thanks,
    Mike
    "As long as I have fun playing, the stats will take care of themselves." - Ken Griffey Jr.

Re: Come and take the helm of a ML baseball team in the October Classic Baseball Leag

Hmm...I believe were in the old Redszone Sim leageu with High Heat Neo. I've been thinking about getting back into baseball sims, but did not want to spend money on OOTP.

I'll take a look at the website and get back to you if I'm really ready to dedicate time to sim basbeall again.

Re: Come and take the helm of a ML baseball team in the October Classic Baseball League.

Sounds good, yeah I remember the RZSL days, that was fun stuff.. this setup is just like it.. using the editor and what not.

Turn Off Ads?