Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Technical difficulties

Technical difficulties

I cannot read the grown-up board. I can see it listed on the main page, but when I click on it, I get a blank page. I thought it might be a brief computer problem but this has been going on since Tony Womack was traded and I can read the other board fine. Can anybody help me?
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Technical difficulties

For workarounds, until Boss figures out your issue, you might try logging out of the board or using a different browser. He'll probably need to know which browser and version of that browser you are using.

I had to read that about ten times before I understood it, but I think I do now (browser is Explorer, Firefox etc. right?) Thank you very much, I'll give it a shot.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum
    I had to read that about ten times before I understood it, but I think I do now (browser is Explorer, Firefox etc. right?) Thank you very much, I'll give it a shot.
    Sorry, I figured briefer was better.

You are correct about what browsers are.

Logging out of the board is accomplished by clicking the "Log Out" link which shows while you are logged in. While logged out, you should only be able to view The Old Red Guard.

I'm not sure what the problem could be - is anyone else having issues like this?

Well, I'm at my house computer now and everything is fine here. I guess it may have been something with the computer, or God playing an evil trick, besides the Womack trade, I mean.

I'll let you know if it happens again. Thank you both for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog
    I'm not sure what the problem could be - is anyone else having issues like this?
    I'm still having the same problem I discussed with you before Boss...

After I log in and then respond to a thread and hit "reply" I get the page saying I need to log in. And once I re-login I lose whatever response I typed.

You suggested it was possibly a cookie problem, so I go to the link on the website and clear cookies and it does work for a very short time, but then the problem comes back. I continually have to clear the cookies, and I don;t undrestand why when I never had this problem before.

And it not only does it on this computer but others I have used to access Redszone. So I can't see where it's a problem with this particular computer.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

GAC,

I'd really like to tell you I know what the problem is so I can help you out, but I truly don't. I asked in another thread if anyone else was having similar problems and I haven't received word that anyone else is or that anyone knows what could be the problem. As a result, I suggest you register at vbulletin.com and post a message in their technical support forum (for version 3.5+) and include a detailed description of the problem you're experiencing. They should be willing to help you out.

Turn Off Ads?