Turn Off Ads?

Thread: For those following OSU's 2006 recruiting class

For those following OSU's 2006 recruiting class

Lawrence North will be playing Dayton Dunbar on ESPN 2 tonight at 7:30. This will be a good chance for many to get to see Greg Oden, Mike Conley (both from North) and Dequan Cook (Dunbar) in action.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: For those following OSU's 2006 recruiting class

Yeah, some of my buddies and I were going to go to this game tonight but then I decided it wouldn't be worth it having to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning for a mission trip to Alabama. It will still be a fun one to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21
    Yeah, some of my buddies and I were going to go to this game tonight but then I decided it wouldn't be worth it having to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning for a mission trip to Alabama. It will still be a fun one to watch.
    It would be worth it, IMO. I mean, you could sleep on the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Chris Wells in a Buckeye uni next year.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

got alil captain in u?

greg oden just threw one down on a rebound he'll look good in the scarlet and grey

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Chris Wells in a Buckeye uni next year.
    I now realize we're talking basketball, not football.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Hopefully Daequan Cook is ok. Oden accidentally hit him in the head with an elbow late in the 1st half and he had to go to the hospital for evaluation of a possible concussion. He had 11 in less than half the game.

Oden is very exciting. He seems to be a good kid also who is trying real hard to look past all the hype that us mere mortals are bestowing on him.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Good game, Dunbar made a push there at the end of the third but without their best players I'm surprised it was as close as it was. Oden will look great in the scarlet and grey next year, so excited for basketball season next year. Next year will probably be the first time I've ever wanted football season to end.

Chris Wells will be awesome on the football side as well. How amazing is that? The Buckeyes have the #1 football and basketball players in the country coming next year, unbelievable. I saw Wells last weekend at the Hall of Fame Cafe with most of the other recruits on their official visit. Just dumb luck my roommates and I decided to go out for a bite to eat and half the football team was there including one guy I know that will be playing for OSU next year in football.

I saw Wells up close before a game last year. He is built like a rock. If you were drawing a picture of what a superstar athlete looks like it would resemble Chris Wells.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?