Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RedsZone Pictures from 3/23 at Willie's (Part 1)

RedsZone Pictures from 3/23 at Willie's (Part 1)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    TEAMBOONE! Tsk Tsk! I'm ashamed of you!
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar
    I was trying to show "incredulous", but it came out as "idiotic".

Johnny Vander Meer
    Hey folks, for those of us who were not there, other than the phone call, would someone point out who is in the pictures, other than Larkin Fan and TeamClark, some of us have no idea. I figured the beautiful lady has to be Kitty as every ones remarks on the phone.
    As soon as I finish the roll of film, I will give our pics to Sandy and she can post ours from the Great Southeast Redszone Convention.

Pic 1: TeamBoone and TeamCasey
    Pic 2: Dr. Scott and TeamClark
    Pic 3: Kitty Duran
    Pic 4: Marty and Joe and his wife, TeamBoone, TeamCasey, and Larkin Fan
    Pic 5: Marty and Joe and his wife
    Pic 6: Savafan
    Pic 7: TeamBoone and Larkin Fan
    Pic 8: Boss-Hog

Johnny Vander Meer
    Thanks Larkin Fan. Where is Creek? And the "Mole Man"?

great stuff!

The reason why I'm not in any of these pics is because i was the one taking them. For some reason, I just wasn't able to be fast enough to beat the "click" and get into the pic .
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Arizona...home of the 2001 WS Champion Diamondbacks
    Cool pix, gang

WOW!!! Boss Hog is a stunner Lookin' goooooddddd

From the looks of the pix, everyone seemed to have had a fun time
    A Penny for my thoughts=BRAD

"Come on ride the Train...Ride It...Come on ride the train...the D-Train"...Dontrelle Willis and the Boys...swimmin' their way to another World Series Championship...I love Brad Penny...always and forever <3

Darryl Andrew Kile--12/2/68-6/22/02
    "Mr. GQ...you are be sorely missed!!!"

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar
    Great pics all the way around. Makes us unfortunate long distance 'Zoners feel like we were there. Thanks!

TB, is that the "We're #1" sign? I know, I know, the devil made you do it.

TC, you devil.

Whoever edited TeamClark's pic to make his head appear 'normal' size...you left some telltale signs. :MandJ:

Kitty...uh, uh, derrrr. &lt;Scorp's never good at talking to beautiful women&gt;

Doc, I loved that comment, almost sent tea out my nose.

Marty and Joe and his (their?) wife...can't we just call you Marty and her Joe, or vice versa? ...the whole two names for one person thing is blowing my mind. I know, it doesn't take much. You two look better every year!

Sava, nice 'Cincinnati Red' hair.

LF, I think you look ever so slightly happier sitting next to TC, as opposed to TB. Of course, she does have that contagious smile (and her hand's behind you)

Boss, so THAT'S where the pic came from. Still looks good. I don't see the 'lazy eye' thing...maybe my lazy eye is preventing me from seeing it.
    Last edited by WebScorpion; 01-18-2005 at 04:14 PM.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Turn Off Ads?