Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Make Isaac Curtis Your Very Own Miller Lite Beer Runner

Make Isaac Curtis Your Very Own Miller Lite Beer Runner

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Re: Make Isaac Curtis Your Very Own Miller Lite Beer Runner

I used to think Issac Curtis was the definition of "cool" when I was a youngster. A cool and quiet cat who burned many a defensive back. And anyone my age or older definitely remembers the Issac Curtis spike after a touchdown reception.... spiked behind the back with one hand before coming to a stop in the back of the endzone. Nothing like today's antics, but a signature move that was... "cool".

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966
    I used to think Issac Curtis was the definition of "cool" when I was a youngster. A cool and quiet cat who burned many a defensive back. And anyone my age or older definitely remembers the Issac Curtis spike after a touchdown reception.... spiked behind the back with one hand before coming to a stop in the back of the endzone. Nothing like today's antics, but a signature move that was... "cool".
    Isaac was THE MAN. He didn't do much showboating, but he could at times, at least by that day's standards. I remember one game where he got behind the DB on a fly down the sideline and Anderson laid the ball out there perfectly and hit him in stride. Isaac held his left hand behind his back and reached out with his right hand and gathered the ball in as easy as can be and went into the endzone, all the time with his left hand behind his back. I'd like to know what was said earlier in the game that he responded to in that way. Anyone else remember that one?

I'll make a bid if Isaac promises to sing his disco/funk anthem from 1981, "Bengals #1."

http://www.roachii.com/modules.php?o...q=getit&lid=51
    Last edited by Johnny Footstool; 12-14-2005 at 01:08 PM.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?