Turn Off Ads?

Thread: X-Men 3 Teaser Trailer

X-Men 3 Teaser Trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

There is also a photo gallery on the official web site with pictures of the new characters. Unfortunately, the big guy who looks like he just left the Blue Oyster Bar is Juggernaut.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: X-Men 3 Teaser Trailer

I do oh so hate flashy slow to load cumbersome websites - But it looks like all the main characters are returning.

Looks like Famke Janssen, despite dying, is slated to make an appearance in the film.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000463/

Can't go wrong with that eye candy making a few screen shots.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Looks like Famke Janssen, despite dying, is slated to make an appearance in the film.
    Oh she's far from dead.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

In the trailer, they're really not making it much of a secret that she gets resurrected. I guess they figure most fans already know the story.

I do like the long hair and the burgundy outfit on Ms. Jansen. I can't believe she's 40.

And the new Kitty Pryde is cute as a button, although the girl who played Kitty in a cameo in the first movie was closer to how I thought she should look.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Only Bucky stays dead.
    Suck it up cupcake.

and Robin II

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook
    and Robin II
    not so fast... Jason Todd just might be alive.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Turn Off Ads?