Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The perfect suicide inducing Christmas gift for that special child on your list

The perfect suicide inducing Christmas gift for that special child on your list

Talking Dick Vitale alarm clock. Wake up to Dick V's voice with 14 sayings.

Manufacturer's age: 6 years and up

http://www.santastoystore.net/c/Cloc...B000083DZN.htm
    This is the Cal Ripkin Jr. of typos.

If you ask me to join your fantasy baseball league and I select Legolas in the first round, don't be angry at me. It's not my fault I've read up on the players and you haven't.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The perfect suicide inducing Christmas gift for that special child on your list

Awesome, baybeee!
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Re: The perfect suicide inducing Christmas gift for that special child on your list

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Awesome, baybeee!

With a capital A.

Time for this diaper dandy to rise and shine
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

"Time to get up and be a PTP-er"
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

that would meet the blunt end of this

After that I'd set it on fire
    Go Gators!

I would imagine one of the sayings is Dickie V singing the Duke fight song?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I sat behind Dick at a Giants game once, every couple of innings someone would spot him and imitate his vigorous yell. It was not amusing

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    I sat behind Dick at a Giants game once, every couple of innings someone would spot him and imitate his vigorous yell. It was not amusing
    Of course the real question is, does Dick talk like that when he's not broadcasting? I just can't imagine what he might sound like carrying on a normal conversation.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds
    I would imagine one of the sayings is Dickie V singing the Duke fight song?
    I think whoever made this alarm clock should make a Duke Edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I'd end up breaking it the first time it went off.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee
    Of course the real question is, does Dick talk like that when he's not broadcasting? I just can't imagine what he might sound like carrying on a normal conversation.
    No, I had an opportunity to talk to him about 10 minutes years ago, and he spoke in a normal tone. Of course I had an ACC school sweatshirt on . He's a good guy and a great sport about himself.

I get tired of hearing him broadcast at times, but you've got to give the guy credit. He created an image that made him a lot of cash.

I'm going to buy some of those clocks, as soon as they get marked down to $10 or so.. $25 is too much to spend on a gag gift.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Man Pills

I open a thread on the perfect suicide-inducing Christmas gift for that special child on your list and here I think you're talking about Reds' season tickets. Ba-doom-crash!

Turn Off Ads?