Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Please Read Before Posting: Clarifying thread titles

Re: Please Read Before Posting: Clarifying thread titles

I will cut down on my icons in the future unless absolutely unnecessary. I was wondering what happened to my created thread on the bullpen. Now I know.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm sure it's discussed somewhere in this lengthy thread, but I'd like to see an end to the spate of "this bullpen sucks" and "I can't believe they blew it again" posts in Redslive every time the bullpen explodes.

There's one out there now that's a pretty good discussion of what could be done to fix the bullpen woes, however, most of them amount to 5 to 20 post of "they suck" , "Narron's an idiot" and "I'm sick of it". You know, real hard hitting baseball insights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    I'm sure it's discussed somewhere in this lengthy thread, but I'd like to see an end to the spate of "this bullpen sucks" and "I can't believe they blew it again" posts in Redslive every time the bullpen explodes.

There's one out there now that's a pretty good discussion of what could be done to fix the bullpen woes, however, most of them amount to 5 to 20 post of "they suck" , "Narron's an idiot" and "I'm sick of it". You know, real hard hitting baseball insights.

Me too. Redszone has become almost as unbearable as the Reds.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    Me too. Redszone has become almost as unbearable as the Reds.
    I'm not the first to claim this, nor likely the last, but the quality of the board has gone in the toliet latley. Frankly, it's hard to tell much difference between here and Reds.com or Cincinnati.com some days.

Fortuntaley, there's enough posts actually talking about baseball and offering positive solultions to the problems to keep things somewhat interesting.

Don't forget the open letter threads to Krivsky
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Posts that discuss events that took place during the game should take place in the game thread. Let's keep the forums free from clutter.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Don't forget the open letter threads to Krivsky
    Yes... those are just clever aren't they?

Email probably would work better..or a blog?

Maybe there should be a stickied thread for "Bullpen Implosions". Seems like it could stay around a bit.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I'm not the first to claim this, nor likely the last, but the quality of the board has gone in the toliet latley. Frankly, it's hard to tell much difference between here and Reds.com or Cincinnati.com some days.

Fortuntaley, there's enough posts actually talking about baseball and offering positive solultions to the problems to keep things somewhat interesting.
    Abner must be the newest member of the RedsZone police.

I agree with you for the most part. When the Reds struggle, so does this board.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    Abner must be the newest member of the RedsZone police.

I agree with you for the most part. When the Reds struggle, so does this board.
    I'm trying to get off this stinking sub-committe review board. I'm tired of doing GAC's paperwork.

Turn Off Ads?