Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS...guess what happens next

MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS...guess what happens next

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

By Grace Green

MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole -- who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb -- while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach -- and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

"I guess that's about as wrong as I've ever been."

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS...guess what happens next

Go Gators!

I doubt the story. For one thing it's from the "Weekly World News", if you can't tell. They aren't up to National Enquirer standards.

Here's another story from the "Weekly World News"

White House Approves National Chain Of Brothels!

By | Oct 10, 2005 | 158

By MARK MILLER

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As part of his new campaign to lower the $512 billion U.S. Budget deficit, President Bush has approved a chain of federally supervised legal brothels which will open for business in June of 2006 in every state.

Vice President Cheney is expected to attend the groundbreaking ceremony of the first federal brothel, scheduled to open in Los Angeles.

According to Federal Brothels Program Director John Wilds, "Each of the prostitutes will be registered with the U.S. government, checked weekly for sexually transmitted diseases and monthly for HIV."

Prostitutes are currently being interviewed and, if accepted, will become part of the Civil Service program and therefore, unlike their nonfederal counterparts, and be eligible for unemployment, retirement and health benefits.

Inspired by the Roman emperor Caligula -- who forced the wives of Roman senators into service to eliminate his deficit -- and patterned after Nevada's famed Mustang Ranch, the federal brothels will charge $200 for every half hour.

The government will receive half that fee.

One prostitute who has already been accepted into the program, Wendy Dee- Lite, 23, sees the federal brothels as a win-win situation. "My bank account goes up, the federal deficit goes down. God bless America!"

Copyright © 2003-2005 American Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Find this article at: http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/Weekly.../10/10/1042877

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    I doubt the story. For one thing it's from the "Weekly World News", if you can't tell. They aren't up to National Enquirer standards.
    Can't you ever just enjoy a sick perverted story of Oedipan nature without having to go about proving it to be not true?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Can't you ever just enjoy a sick perverted story of Oedipan nature without having to go about proving it to be not true?
    Not in my nature.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    This one isn't so darn far fetched to be unbelievable. Many people have online flings these days. I know a guy whose wife left him after finding out that he had been "conversing" online with someone else for close to a year. I know another guy who used an online dating service and thought he had found the perfect woman, only to find out that it was his ex wife. That must have been an interesting face to face encounter.

Let me go a step further. This is how I found out that my ex-wife was cheating on me while we were still married. I suspected that she was, so I set out to catch her in the act. She was staying with her aunt (who had recently gotten divorced and was living it up) for a few weeks because she said that we had some "problems" and that we needed to work them out. Apparently she meant that her and her aunt needed to work out our problems, although I still to this day don't know what those problems could have been except for the fact that she couldn't keep her legs together...but back to the story.

So, while she was staying with her aunt, I saw that she was online and I created a new profile and screen name on yahoo messenger that listed some of her interests. She quickly contacted me on the messenger and we flirted for a while and then agreed to meet to hook up for a sexual encounter. She set the meeting at a McDonald's in town, and I agreed to meet her there. I waited a few minutes in my car in a distant parking lot to watch and make sure she arrived. When she did, I waited still another few minutes before walking into the McDonalds. She looked at me surprised and asked what I was doing there. I told her that I was there to meet someone. She still hadn't caught on until I started reciting lines from our online chat. When she knew she had been caught she stormed out of the restaurant.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Where's Sigmund Freud when we need him?

Turn Off Ads?