Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Anyone guess who O'Brien's talking about?

Marty Moose!!

Re: Anyone guess who O'Brien's talking about?

Is there anyway we could pluck Haren away from the A's? I highly doubt Beane would deal him, as he'd prefer to deal Zito...and DanO would probably say Jason Johnson is "more of our type of pitcher" anyway...but i would love to have him...i'd give Kearns/Pena and a minor league pitcher for him...Haren seems exactly like the pitcher we need...young, decent k/9, good groundball ratio...seems to have a bit higher of a ceiling than Harang...I guess i can dream, DanO is probably pissed that he didn't land Loaiza before Beane.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

I'd Like To See Mays And Dotel.. Wont Happen Though..

the more i think about this, the more i think Brian Anderson...what with that valuable World Series experience an' all.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

I think they're bringing Mark Lemke in. I hear he's got a wicked knuckler.

Plus he can compete for the 2nd base job with Freel, Womack, Olmedo, Bergolla, Anderson Machado, and Rich Aurilia.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Have they signed Millwood yet?

Brian Anderson is the guy I think DanO is referring to.

Post To Contact

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegSuperStar
    I'd Like To See Mays And Dotel.. Wont Happen Though..
    Actually, I believe they are talking with Joe Mays, so that isn't too far-fetched. Dotel is probably going to New York, either Yankees or Mets. STL is in the running for him as well.
    “[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.” - Mike Tyson

Give Dotel to Dave Duncan and the results could be terrifying.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Turn Off Ads?