Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Chad Johnson's next touchdown celebration

Chad Johnson's next touchdown celebration

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...PT02/312200015

Also today, wide receiver Chad Johnson said he might use a prop in a possible end zone celebration against the Bills.

“This Saturday, I'll be back to my old self,” Johnson said. “With Christmas being the day after, you can look forward to the celebration being part of something that has to do with Christmas.”

Asked good-naturedly for details, Johnson then said, “You know there are a lot of deer in the area. Don't laugh. There are a lot of deer in the area of Cincinnati, so if you see a deer come out the, don’t say I didn't tell you.

“I'm serious. I hit him. He's bandaged up, but he's going to come out. Don't laugh. Y'all think I'm playing. Trust me, I've got Rudolph. His nose is red. … No, on the highway I hit a deer. I kept him. He's at home in the garage. I'm going to use him for the celebration this weekend. He's a prop. They might suspend me for the last game, but I think this one is worth it.

“He's limping, but he's alive. He's all right. This is going to be the greatest celebration of all-time, man. I actually use an animal.
    “I'll probably get in trouble with the Humane Society, everybody. It wasn't my fault: He ran in the road.”
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Chad Johnson's next touchdown celebration

Quote Originally Posted by savafan

“I'm serious. I hit him. He's bandaged up, but he's going to come out. Don't laugh. Y'all think I'm playing. Trust me, I've got Rudolph. His nose is red. … No, on the highway I hit a deer. I kept him. He's at home in the garage.

I don't know why, but I find this totally hilarious. He hits a deer and sticks him in his garage! I can't get the pictures from Tommy Boy out of my head.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I love Chad Johnson. The dude is hilarious...and pretty damn good too! Very likable guy.

somewhere, Bambi sheds a tear.

meanwhile, Thumper is laughing his ass off.

Chad was at the Dayton Mall this past Monday, and it was madness inside there. Add that fact on to the fact that people were Christmas shopping, and the crowd was nuts!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Cool story from that madhouse I experienced Monday evening.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/sport...2bennotes.html

By Chick Ludwig

Dayton Daily News

CINCINNATI | Yes, it will be a very Merry Christmas for Dylan Izor, thanks to his new best friend — Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson.

Izor, 5, of New Lebanon, met his hero during Johnson's autograph signing at Cardboard Heroes at the Dayton Mall on Monday night.

"He gave me a dollar and told me, 'Merry Christmas,' " Johnson said on Wednesday during the Bengals' open locker-room period at Paul Brown Stadium. "So I gave him something in return and told him, 'Merry Christmas' back."

Johnson accepted Izor's $1 bill. In exchange, Johnson handed the youngster a "Ben Franklin" — a $100 bill.

"It made my son so happy," said Justin Izor, Dylan's father. "He loves the Bengals. His first hero is Chad Johnson."

The Izors waited in line during the autograph session, then Dylan approached Johnson on his own. The two got some one-on-time together.

"All of a sudden, Dylan comes running back, yelling and screaming, 'Chad's my best friend! Chad's my best friend!' " Justin said.

The $100 bill is housed in a frame that features an autographed photo of Johnson shaking hands with Dylan.

"It's $100 he's never going to spend," Justin said. "Dylan has calmed down, but I haven't. I'm still shaking. The whole night was a dream come true."

Geez- let him spend it.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

They might suspend me for the last game, but I think this one is worth it.
    I love Chad, and he never fails to make me laugh. But I'm wondering how long the league is going to put up with these celebrations? And he'd better not get a suspension! They have to win at KC to have any chance at the #2 seed.

This one's got me puzzled. Whatever he's going to use would have to be hidden underneath his uniform. I've never tried it, but I wouldn't think a live deer would fit into ones pants.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

I also love CJ. But this whole "celebration" is going to get stale, and real quick. At some point it's going to be played out and I think that time is fast approaching, considering everyone is now doing it. It's cool when one or two people do it. It's kinda dumb when EVERYONE (even Shaun Alexander) is doing it.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I do like Dan Patrick's idea of having Ickey Woods put on some antlers and dance with him in the end zone.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    I do like Dan Patrick's idea of having Ickey Woods put on some antlers and dance with him in the end zone.
    Or he could have Danica Patrick dance with him in the end zone. Do you think the cheerleader would get jealous?

Be funny if he doesn't end up scoring
    Go Gators!

For a Level Playing Field

I think the more Chad talks about something on the horizon, the less likely there really is something big there. He knows how to play the media and the fans almost as good as he plans some of his TD celebrations.

Turn Off Ads?