Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Early Christmas Present

Early Christmas Present

Thought I'd share this with ya'll. I'm stoked over this one. I lost my yellow lab over the summer to canine diabetes. We just happened across this one. A guy that my brother-in-law knows had a yellow female and the dad was chocolate. All of the pups turned out black. Anyway, both are purbred, but the dad was not registered. Instead of trying to sell a litter of unregistered Labs, the guy just decided to give them away. He's already showing signs of being a great field dog. Can't wait until the springtime to get him into the water. His name is Zorro.

Last edited by dman; 12-22-2005 at 09:13 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Early Christmas Present

That's cool dman.

you'll have to upload the pics though.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Well, the pics from my pictures folder didn't load, can anybody give me some advice on how to do this????

I loaded the pics to my photo bucket portfolio, he can be viewed there.
    Last edited by dman; 12-22-2005 at 09:14 PM.

when you post if you look at bottom of page there is a button called "Manage Attachments" under Additional Options. That will allow you to upload pictures.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Great looking pup. Here's to many happy years together.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Oh! My! God! What an adorable little sweetheart!

Oh how I'd like to get my hands on that little Zorro.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

It was so cool earlier this afternoon, I had him out back at my pond and about 6 geese flew in. He heard them squawking and he sat and watched every move that they made until I had to finally make him come inside.

Good looking pup
    Go Gators!

That's awesome. We had labs growing up. My dad was a duck hunter.

We drove him nuts because we spoiled them rotten when he was training them. LOL

Awesome pup.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

I'm sure there are those who would disagree, but even if you don't hunt, you would have to go a very long way to find a more well rounded dog than a Labrador. Personality, temperments, and playfullness. They seem to have it all.

Man! I love black labs. The best of dogs. I don't have a pet, but if my wife would let us, it would be a black lab. Great dogs with kids/family, and you can't wear them out playing fetch/frisbee with them.

My wife won't allow us to have a pet because she hates having animals in the house (except for me and the kids).

And I would feel the guilts real bad keeping them outside, and then looking out the kitchen window during the dead of winter and it's single digit temps and foot of snow.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I had a black lab once, years ago. She ate a good pair of leather shoes just one day after I bought them once. Other than the shoe incident, she was a good dog. I like labs, so good natured.

Gotta love those puppy stages. Harley Bear (Lab/Samoyed mix) ate the arms off a sofa ..... both ends of the couch completely gone. He must have worked on that sucker the whole night.

Who's the fluffy, wuffy puppy? Huh? Who? That's right! Fluffy wuffy! Yes you are! Oh yes you are a fluffy wuffy puppy! Where's the ball? Where? Go get it! That's a good boy! Yes you are!

(Repeat)
    Makes all the routine posts.

Turn Off Ads?