Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds.com take on Redszone

Reds.com take on Redszone

I found this thread over there between "Who Dey Buffalo Bills Thats Who" and "Ugly Texas Women"...enjoy

"im looking for a Reds site with message boards?....anyone know of a good fan site besides the main one?"

To: Base Ball unread (2 of 3)

Try www.RedsZone.com

To: Base Ball unread (3 of 3)

But don't go over there unless you plan on being censored, and catagorized, and if you're not of their elite standard, you will be run, and if you don't follow suit and agree with everything they aspire to, you won't last long, in other words, if you're a follower, with NO original opinion of your own,

and no desire to present and defend it? , they will let you play in their sandbox, go on over there and give it a shot, they will hide behind a thin veil and say that they maintain a strict baseball only venue, but in reality, they are about 10 to 12 nerds that created a site about 6 yrs. ago, and can't abide by anything much outside their own snobbish arena...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds.com take on Redszone

Pappy04 is my screen name over there.

Since I've found RedsZone I hardly visit there anymore.
    Reds.com has gone from bad to worse the past two years.

Thank Goodness for RedsZone!!!

I read a few of the threads on that board. The board appears to be dominated by a couple of absolutely clueless posters, who are legends in their own minds.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

That's BadFundamentals' playground, IIRC. Good for him.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    That's BadFundamentals' playground, IIRC. Good for him.
    This may be hard to believe but Dennyred is "farther out there" than BF is.

Believe it or not there are many people who believe the internet is a 'survival of the fittest' type playground and general decency isn't applicable. It's sad really.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

g0 r3dZ!!!11

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

SO because we don't blame Dunn and JR for all problems we're stupid?

Got it.
    Go Gators!

The Reds.com message board sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels
    "im looking for a Reds site with message boards?....anyone know of a good fan site besides the main one?"

Try www.RedsZone.com
    Pappy is one of a handful of posters I look for at Reds.com. NJReds is another one. Both of these guys know their baseball and Pappy is always willing to learn more about the game, as I am.
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels
    I found this thread over there between "Who Dey Buffalo Bills Thats Who" and "Ugly Texas Women"...enjoy

Try www.RedsZone.com

To: Base Ball unread (3 of 3)

But don't go over there unless you plan on being censored, and catagorized, and if you're not of their elite standard, you will be run, and if you don't follow suit and agree with everything they aspire to, you won't last long, in other words, if you're a follower, with NO original opinion of your own,

and no desire to present and defend it? , they will let you play in their sandbox, go on over there and give it a shot, they will hide behind a thin veil and say that they maintain a strict baseball only venue, but in reality, they are about 10 to 12 nerds that created a site about 6 yrs. ago, and can't abide by anything much outside their own snobbish arena...
    I looked at the message again and noticed it was posted by Denny Red...
    That guy should look at his own posts before he talks smack about peoples posts on here. He fills the reds.com board up with his garbage posts and is almost as bad as that dork William Wiggles.

WAGS

lol denny is halarious, but stupid

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

badfundamentals is prose14 over yonder.

I was a mlb.com postee for a long time before I found Redszone. It's a bit like eating salads for months on end, and then being offered a fine T-bone. You begin to wonder what in gods name made you eat salad for all those months.

Reds.com reminds me of the old CincyTalk forum on the Enquirer - not moderated very well and anything goes.

Isn't Denny Red the guy who claims to be an ex-Marine and threatened Raisor or SD when they went over there?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    Reds.com reminds me of the old CincyTalk forum on the Enquirer - not moderated very well and anything goes.

Isn't Denny Red the guy who claims to be an ex-Marine and threatened Raisor or SD when they went over there?

Oh man that was hilarious.

He also said that Steel's name was "Stewart" and kept accusing him of godawful stuff.

You just can't make stuff up like that, and believe me I've tried.:
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Turn Off Ads?