Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

Anyone else have this game for PS2? I just got it for Christmas, and I am in love with this thing man! It is so fun, especially since my favorite song is on there, Take Me Out-Franz Ferdinand, if anyone else has it, id love to talk about it on here, its my new passion to make time go by untill spring training, lol
    Let's make some noise!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Guitar Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules
    Anyone else have this game for PS2? I just got it for Christmas, and I am in love with this thing man! It is so fun, especially since my favorite song is on there, Take Me Out-Franz Ferdinand, if anyone else has it, id love to talk about it on here, its my new passion to make time go by untill spring training, lol
    I have heard nothing but great things about it, but unfortunately I have moved passed the PS2. I have been stuck on XBOX 360 playing NBA 2k6.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

There are some great songs that i had just unlocked on this game! Godzilla-Blue Oyster Cult, Frankenstein-Edgar Winter Group, and many MANY more, id say pick it up! Its also got a multiplayer mode!
    Let's make some noise!

My son got it for Christmas and has been paying it day and night.

David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" ain't too bad.

My son said the Megadeath song is the hardest to play.

Pay attention to the open sky

no the hardest is the Jimi Hendrix song on Expert
    Let's make some noise!

Turn Off Ads?