Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OSU-ND Game Thread

OSU-ND Game Thread

Hmmmm.... didn't start out too well for OSU, with ND marching down the field on the initial drive to go up 7-0. But OSU has settled down, did a good job to deny ND any points after the Smith fumble, and having the ball inside the Buck's 10 yd line.

Ginn having a heck of a day so far (2 TDs)

14-7 Bucks.

ND's Weis has been in those official's ear alot already.

Someone explain to me again why I'm suppose to like Brent Musburger?
    Last edited by GAC; 01-02-2006 at 06:05 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: OSU-ND Game Thread

That was a terrible play on the OSU qb..don't pitch that far down field.
    Go Gators!

Big time bonehead play by Smith. He had already gained almost 4 yards on the play. That's Smith's weakness. He has mental lapses too often.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

OSU's "D" seems to have made the right adjustments.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I think that was pass interference!

What a ridiculous rule.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

TD Holmes!

And they are gonna hit him with a celebration penalty. Just for raising his finger ponting #1?? Kinda silly penalty. That's excessive?

21-7 OSU

I think this is gonna be a lonnnnnng game for ND's backfield. Especially with Smith being able to tuck n run.

They are averaging 12 yds/play. Not good for ND.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-02-2006 at 06:36 PM.

Ohio State would be up by more than 14 if they took care of the ball better.

Ohio St they play like a fine team at times and then revert to school yard type play at times, fumble, bad pitch, didn't make good use of the time left on that last series before the end of the half. They should have been up by more and Tressel with a decent lead might go conservative next half.

ND has to figure out OSU's defense - because the ND defense is not gonna shut the Bucks out in the 2nd half.

OSU is dominating this game on both sides of the ball.

Ted Ginn actually looks like a football player today and not just a track star playing football. No muffed punts or dropped passes.

so far - 416 total yds for the Bucks. So much for conservative play.

Quinn is getting knocked around a bit.

AJ also has great taste in woman! Wow!

She a sports reporter in LA

Last edited by GAC; 01-02-2006 at 07:27 PM.

OSU should be up 4 TDs right now. That ND offense is still dangerous. Not over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    AJ also has great taste in woman! Wow!
    She is hot...but she looked pissed after he sacked her brother. He may score on the field tonight...but he won't be scoring much AFTER the game.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine
    She is hot...but she looked pissed after he sacked her brother. He may score on the field tonight...but he won't be scoring much AFTER the game.
    Mabe the reason she is drawn to AJ is because he's a SACK machine!

Turn Off Ads?