Turn Off Ads?

Thread: WVU Sugar Bowl Champs!

bomarl1969

WVU Sugar Bowl Champs!

Sorry if this is in another thread (just got back from Hotlanta) but, YEAH BABY!!!

Finally! WVU's biggest win ever, I know there are other WVU fans on this board so lets hear it for the Eers!

This win meant more to me than any other win in sports history, I'm on cloud 9 right now, I'm so proud of my home state, and also here's hoping that the trapped miners will be safely rescued.

LETS GO...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: WVU Sugar Bowl Champs!

Being a Marshall fan, I am hardly a WVU enthusiast, but I was very, very impressed with the play of the Mountaineers in the Sugar Bowl. Congratulations on a well earned victory and a great season. West Virginia looked to be one of the most underrated teams in the nation this year. Great team speed and a great attack on both offense and defense from Rich Rodriguez.

Don't think it's going to be pleasant for Marshall next season against the Mountaineers, but I am glad that they are finally playing on a regular basis. Congratulations, again, on a great victory.

They've got some very exciting players, and I'm really looking forward to watching them again next year.

Pretty decent basketball team, too.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Here's hoping that Rich Rodriguez sticks around awhile. While Urban Meyer receives most of the credit for designing the Zone read option offense that Texas and others utilize frequently, RR is the one who first utilized it as OC at Tulane with Shawn King as QB. It is an exciting offense, indeed .
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC
    Being a Marshall fan, I am hardly a WVU enthusiast, but I was very, very impressed with the play of the Mountaineers in the Sugar Bowl. Congratulations on a well earned victory and a great season. West Virginia looked to be one of the most underrated teams in the nation this year. Great team speed and a great attack on both offense and defense from Rich Rodriguez.

Don't think it's going to be pleasant for Marshall next season against the Mountaineers, but I am glad that they are finally playing on a regular basis. Congratulations, again, on a great victory.
    I was glad to see WVU win. I had read some comments by Georgia players prior to the game, saying that they were disappointed that they were not playing a better opponent, etc., which really should have provided WVU with some bulletin board material. Great win for the Mountaineers.
    Yeah, I'm glad WVU and Marshall are finally going to play regularly. Unfortunately for Marshall, the Herd appears to be in a down cycle while WVU is on the upswing.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Turn Off Ads?