Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Clark

Team Clark
    I see Mr. Allen frequently. I will ask him. If it has not been presented already the idea is an excellent one.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Arizona...home of the 2001 WS Champion Diamondbacks
    Damn...I knew I have been in the wrong profession all this time LOL

No, in all seriousness, I couldn't see myself bearing (or is it baring) my all for anyone...even Aaron...besides, I can't even compare nor compete with Laura or anyone of her caliber...

I guess this Starbucks-and-baseball-aholic will just go on living out her life of glory and singledom the best she can...and flirt like hell in the meantime LOL One thing is for sure, no more dating Aaron lookalikes LOL

Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing a few good men bear (bare) their all though... any volunteers, guys???

<small>[ 05-02-2002, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: RedHotNumber17 ]</small>
    A Penny for my thoughts=BRAD

"Come on ride the Train...Ride It...Come on ride the train...the D-Train"...Dontrelle Willis and the Boys...swimmin' their way to another World Series Championship...I love Brad Penny...always and forever <3

Darryl Andrew Kile--12/2/68-6/22/02
    "Mr. GQ...you are be sorely missed!!!"

Thanks TC.. didnt think anyone else was up ..It is my turn to stay up late and watch my baby boy who is 11 months. he likes to sleep late.... We named him after Nolan Ryan (1st and middle names)... yes he was my 1st fav pitcher next to Jose Rijo..the one guy i always wanted on the big red machine...but anyway I hope John oves the idea and goes for it...

Well Redhot...maybe someday you can talk maybe Shilling or Randy Johnson to choose the Reds when they become Free Agents next time..thru your friends on the team..haha.. nice to dream though.. and dont worry about Boonie... he will have to keep his wife out of the clubhouse to keep the other players wives happy..lol

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by IBCK40:
    <strong>

Well Redhot...maybe someday you can talk maybe Shilling or Randy Johnson to choose the Reds when they become Free Agents next time..thru your friends on the team..haha.. nice to dream though.. and dont worry about Boonie... he will have to keep his wife out of the clubhouse to keep the other players wives happy..lol</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Could you just imagine...RJ or Schill in Reds unis??? That wouldn't be so bad...*crazy grin on my face*

Yes, I do have some good friends on the team...any of you hear about a young man by the name of Junior Spivey??? He is one of our greatest assets here in the desert...and a good friend of mine. He can play just about any position imaginable in the infield...and, has also been trained for the outfield too, believe it or not...I must confess something funny though...my friend and I accidentally witnessed the "bare" Junior one night last season before he made his trek up the I-10 Express to the BOB LOL While waiting for our friends Jason Conti and Nick Bierbrodt to come out after the game, we were outside the back of the locker room/clubhouse and saw Junior streaking inside LMAO...talk about something bare-able LOL Let's just say I'll never think of Junior quite the same way again

I know a good way to put Laura in her place if she gets out of line...I'll send the most evil baseball wife I know to take care of her...Michelle Counsell (wife of Craig) LOL she is one vicious lady and a force NOT to be reckoned with LOL

<small>[ 04-29-2002, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: RedHotNumber17 ]</small>

"Come on ride the Train...Ride It...Come on ride the train...the D-Train"...Dontrelle Willis and the Boys...swimmin' their way to another World Series Championship...I love Brad Penny...always and forever <3

LOL.. that was funny RedHot... crazy stories you dont hear about everyday....Ask your friends on that team how they think about the Reds this year?? The team is awesome, like Dimitri and Poky lit a fire under the team and its getting excting indeed...

I cant wait till JR is back.. he must be antsy to get back to enjoy the fun.....

Since I live 100 miles away, I don't always get to see the World Series Champs as much as I would like to, but I do see our Sidewinders (our AAA boys). I know the Dbacks are always watching to see who is doing what in the majors, so I can assure you they are following the progress of the Reds like they are of the other teams in the NL. I know Mike Morgan always had fond things to say of his days with the Reds. Mike speaks highly about each team he has played for in his 22 years in pro baseball. I have never heard him utter anything bad about any team or player. I also know Greg Swindell has said positive things about the Reds and his other teams too.

The only negative remarks I have heard the D'Backs say was when, in 2000, when Griffey Junior had the argument with his dad when they took Ken Junior out of the game after hurting his knee at BOB. I will never forget that, because of what ensued in the dugout following being taken out of the game. He punched a hole in the visiting dugout wall and received the property damage bill to fix it LOL

To quote Jay Bell at the World Series victory rally at BOB: "I ain't afraid of no ghost" LOL

5500!!!!!!!!! well on our way to 6000!!

Hey TC. did you ever think one post would be so popular??

Any Reds news for today?

Team Clark
    Any future attempts to Hijack this thread will be met with STERN opposition. (whatever) 6000!

Team Clark
    No I didn't think this post would go ballistic. I can't take any credit. This post belongs to LGJ! I am just a pawn in her thread.

This thread had become a part of my daily Web experience! Is it just going to fade away now? Say it ain't so...

Team Clark
    We need another feud to fuel this... Ummmm Let's see... Who can I pick a fight with?

I got it! Team Casey and Team Boone cannot COOK! Larkin Fan plays with dolls!! There that ought to do it.

Hey! I'm in enough trouble this week. Even my best buds are ticked off at me.....LOL.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by TeamCasey:
    <strong>Hey! I'm in enough trouble this week. Even my best buds are ticked off at me.....LOL.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Team Casey, hate to be picky about your signature, but "I before E except after C"

Anything to keep the thread alive.

You want to keep this thread going, Team Clark?

Give us the juicy drippings about Bartolo Colon and Jeff Shaw.

How does this change/effect the picture on Scott Rolen?

What REALLY happened to Marty Brennaman's Elvis collection?

Enquiring minds want to know.

PS: Yes, it's true. You've become the 'Zone's version of the "Insider".
    Pennant or bust!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> This post belongs to LGJ! I am just a pawn in her thread.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

Turn Off Ads?