Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cubs trade Patterson to O's for two minor-leaguers

Cubs trade Patterson to O's for two minor-leaguers

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2285777

The Baltimore Orioles acquired outfielder Corey Patterson from the Chicago Cubs on Monday for shortstop Nate Spears and left-hander Carlos Perez.

Patterson, who became expendable when the Cubs acquired Juan Pierre from the Marlins on Dec. 7, hit .215 with 13 homers and 34 RBI in 2005. In six career seasons, all with the Cubs, Patterson has 70 homers and a .252 average.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cubs trade Patterson to O's for two minor-leaguers

Cubbies get some nice prospects in this deal.

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Re: Cubs trade Patterson to O's for two minor-leaguers

Which Is Good For Them Considering How Many Times The Dangled Patterson. It Seemed Every Year.. Who Am I Kidding.. It Was Every Year They Had Him On The Trade Block.

Turn Off Ads?