Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new board!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to the new board!

Please post any questions/comments/suggestions/critcisms concerning the new board in this thread. Thanks and enjoy!

Boss

Say hello to my little friend... :evilgrin:

Welcome, everyone!!!

I see that 15fan is a mod now. Does that mean if we say something negative about George we are banned? :evilgrin:
    Last edited by creek14; 08-05-2002 at 04:56 PM.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Neato-Optional post subject!

Well, now we're cookin!
    Last edited by Raisor; 08-02-2002 at 06:04 PM.

A suggestion

Hey, I just noticed the board is on GM time. That's just so, Unamerican!

PSR

Re: A suggestion

Originally posted by Raisor
    Hey, I just noticed the board is on GM time. That's just so, Unamerican!

PSR
    You can adjust it to your own particular time zone, Raisor. Just visit your 'CP' at the top right corner of the board.

Wow, awesome new digs! Great work Boss and GIK!

Since 15fan is a moderator now, does that mean anything positive said about Kevin Millwood will subsequently be edited? Just kidding, great to have you!

great new board fellas. thanks for the time you put in. Go Reds
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

I see you've lost some posts from the other page. Any way you can import them?

Rem

Awesome job, guys!!

So, with 15 Fan in charge now, are you renaming this the "Millwood = Bleech Zone"?

:evilgrin:
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Thanks for your efforts, Boss and GIK. Welcome to moderation, 15Fan.

Haven't played with any bells and whistles yet. Are you guys open to suggestions, if they come up?
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Originally posted by remdog
    I see you've lost some posts from the other page. Any way you can import them?

Rem
    Rem,

We got all the posts in from about last night and before, but since they were imported at that time, the posts from today are not on this board. It's a slight pain, but nothing too big to worry about, IMO. I'm certain that the same discussions will be reposted here.

Matt

Originally posted by TeamCasey
    Are you guys open to suggestions, if they come up?
    Always.

First suggestion: Can you default the user options to NOT send emails on subscribed posts? This will help until everyone gets acclimated. It's a good option, but until people are aware of it, they'll wonder why their email accounts are getting bombarded.

Just a start-up thought to save you some grief.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Turn Off Ads?