Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new board!

I checked with the Symbology department, and they said that was an envelope with your wax seal on it.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Thanks for fixing my password, Boss. This place looks great!
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

I can't get over how much faster this board seems to be.

Great job, guys. I know it was a tremendous hassle to have to do this, but the results are outstanding.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

I must say, this new forum is great! Faster loading rate on my rotten dialup connection, great graphics and easy interface.

Although I am an infrequent poster, I read here at least once a day and I want to thank Boss, GIK and all involved in this forum for such a great resource. Your hard work shows and I thank you.

test

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

UFB!

This is absolutely un...believable! You've outdone yourself Boss.

So many toys...so little time!

It's beautiful, it's fast, it's got everything we've always wanted in a board even if we didn't know it existed! Now where's my dang scorpion?

Ooooh, there he is! Thanks guys! U Da Bestest!
    Last edited by WebScorpion; 08-04-2002 at 07:37 PM.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Re: UFB!

Originally posted by WebScorpion
    Now where's my dang scorpion?
    I can put that in place for you, Scorp. I've listed a few as "custom-specific" so they aren't shared with the masses.

cool

Any chance we can get that handy dandy ignore feature back?
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Originally posted by creek14
    Any chance we can get that handy dandy ignore feature back?

Huh? Somebody say something?

:evilgrin:
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Creek, that feature is still here. Just click on the persons profile you want to ignore and it's at the bottom.

Originally posted by GIK
    Creek, that feature is still here. Just click on the persons profile you want to ignore and it's at the bottom.
    Ahhhhhh, such relief. :evilgrin: Thanks!!
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Great job on the new board. I finally made it!! I relied too heavily on cookies and forgot my original password.

One question - I cannot seem to insert smilies in the middle of already-typed text. They get placed at the end no matter where my cursor is. What am I doing wrong?
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Boss, once again you have outdone yourself, thanks for all of your hard work to keep this open forum here for all of us Reds Fans.

Problems with e-mail notification

Boss,
    I LOVE the new site, my questions is this: I went to my profile and turned the little e-mail notification default to 'no', but I am still getting them. Do these have to be unchecked every post you make at the bottom, or is it just that the feature was on when I made that post and it will send me one everytime there is a reply to that post. Please let me know when you get some time.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?