Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new board!

Future Reds All Star
    Love what I see so far!! Great job guys!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    OUTSTANDING!!! These things don't just happen automagically. Takes hard work and dedication. Thanx muchly to all who made this happen.

Re: Suggestions

1. Done

2. You should be able to do this already - make sure you're hitting the edit button that appears at the bottom of your post.

3. I don't think we want to allow this feature right now, as GIK said.

Originally posted by JaxRed
    1. Eliminate the button for adding a new thread when you are reading a thread. Will result in many "false" threads.

2. Is their an option for allowing the thread starter to edit his topic heading? We seem to have lost that and it was a good thing to have.

3. Allow users to delete their own threads.

for a job well done boss and gik.

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar
    me likey :evilgrin:

Are you sure

Maybe it's just me, but it sure seems like when I changed the Thead Title that it appears to have changed, but when you look t it from the main page it's still the same.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Re: Are you sure

I see what you mean - I'll see if I can fix it.

Boss

Maybe it's just me, but it sure seems like when I changed the Thead Title that it appears to have changed, but when you look t it from the main page it's still the same.

Well, looks good of course.

Re: Are you sure

It should work now, provided you edit the subject within 5 hours of making the post.

Boss

RedLeg Wildcat

Well Done

This looks great. Now if the Reds would just take advantage of their opportunties to close ground on everybody the world would be perfect. :evilgrin:
    The Big RED One

Awesome

Fast, elegant...great job!
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar
    Outstanding job. I've checked it out pretty thoroughly and it gets 5 stars (out of a possible 4, if you know what I mean)!

One question: Near the top of the page in the Cincinnati Reds Talk forum is a listing of current users. Would it be possible to add the number of guests who are also online and then give us the grand total of folks using the forum at any given time?

Hey, what can I say? I just love numbers.

I do realize that this info is available on an 'all forums combined' basis by clicking on the RedsZone logo and looking at the bottom of the page you are shown. Maybe that's good enough, come to think of it. Never mind.
    Last edited by Bob Borkowski; 08-03-2002 at 07:45 PM.

This is like going from dialup to broadband (as if I would know--but I've seen it ). Wonderful job, guys. If you need $$, let us know...

Question

When you post, do you get a funny looking thing in place of the baseball on the listed page of threads? It almost looks like a camera to me, but it says something about it being a folder?? I only see it when I make a post...so I didn't know if it was just something to let us know that we have posted in the thread?

I know I probably did not spit that out to well...let me know if you need more info from me.

:smokin:

Re: Question

Yes, that icon indicates a thread you have posted in.

Boss

Originally posted by Team Dunn
    When you post, do you get a funny looking thing in place of the baseball on the listed page of threads? It almost looks like a camera to me, but it says something about it being a folder?? I only see it when I make a post...so I didn't know if it was just something to let us know that we have posted in the thread?

I know I probably did not spit that out to well...let me know if you need more info from me.

:smokin:

Turn Off Ads?