Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ohioans Can Get "Batty About Cincinnati" With Personalized Reds License Plates

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Ohioans Can Get "Batty About Cincinnati" With Personalized Reds License Plates

I couldn't resist using that in the thread title. :ughmamoru

http://www.sportsfeatures.com/index....=show&id=28232

Show You’re ‘Batty About Cincinnati’ with a Personalized Reds License Plate

CINCINNATI, Ohio – The Reds Community Fund wants to help you show your pride in the Cincinnati Reds. Share your baseball passion and knowledge of Reds history with a personalized Cincinnati Reds Ohio license plate.

According to Charley Frank, executive director of the Community Fund, the following personalized plates are still available:
          • OPNDAY 10SPKY
            90SWEP WS1976
            144192 SPUD17
            JB5MVP WEW1N
            3GRIFF LARK11
    The Reds specialty plates were unveiled last year and are available for a $35 fee in addition to standard registration costs. Approximately $25 of the fee benefits the Reds Community Fund and its “Reds Rookie Success League.” A portion of the proceeds also benefits the Greater Cincinnati Sports Corporation.

The Community Fund also announced that it’s launching a fundraising program aimed at area athletic organizations. Teams can qualify for a $250 incentive by registering 10 names for the Reds specialty plates. The value of the stipend will then increase by $25 for each additional plate sale. The stipends can be redeemed for equipment and uniforms at Koch Sporting Goods in Cincinnati.

Getting the word out about the program is a paramount concern for the RCF. Unless a minimum total of 1,000 plates has been ordered by May 2006, the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles can cancel the program forever.

The plates can be ordered at any deputy registrar's office, by mail, or online at www.oplates.com. Requests for special plates can be made at any deputy registrar's office online, through the mail, or by calling the Bureau of Motor Vehicles at (888) PLATES3 (1-888-752-8373). The plates can be ordered at any time, regardless of when your vehicle tags are set to expire.

For more information about the Reds Community Fund or the team incentive program, call Charley Frank at (513) 765-7231 or visit www.redscommunityfund.com.
    Last edited by Unassisted; 01-11-2006 at 02:28 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ohioans Can Get "Batty About Cincinnati" With Personalized Reds License Plates

I sure some Redzoners on here could come up with their own Reds personalized license plates.

Re: Ohioans Can Get "Batty About Cincinnati" With Personalized Reds License Plates

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy
    I sure some Redzoners on here could come up with their own Reds personalized license plates.
    Yeah we could - but some of them might not be .. say...suitable for family viewing let alone general public.

OPNDAY is pretty cool. I like that one.

We all pitch into boss or gik with REDZON

Too bad Krono lives South of the Border - He could get PSTKNG

Kitty - I'm running out of ideas for a combo idea with the Reds & Duran Duran.
    Last edited by Heath; 01-11-2006 at 08:55 AM.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I'm getting these for Mr creek's truck on Friday. I can't get them for my vehicle cause I have personalized plates I'm not willing to give up (no, they aren't *I Dunn*) and they have too many letters to fit on the Reds plate.

Is Mr creek enough of a fan to have Reds plates? No. But since I'm the one going to the DMV, that's what he's getting.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    Yeah we could - but some of them might not be .. say...suitable for family viewing let alone general public.

OPNDAY is pretty cool. I like that one.

We all pitch into boss or gik with REDZON

Too bad Krono lives South of the Border - He could get PSTKNG

Kitty - I'm running out of ideas for a combo idea with the Reds & Duran Duran.
    REDSD2 (silly... )
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

I have them.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?