Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dan Obriens response to Dunn signing

Dan Obriens response to Dunn signing

From the desk(cardboard box)of Dan Obrien:
    Its unfortunate I was unavailable to make this transaction in regards to the present and future options I had remained open pertaining to the aquisition of this player and any other player for this team.
    Furthermore had the powers at hand explored all the remaining ideas I had submitted to be superficial and nonsensical the distant future could have been bright pertaining to the signings of over aged and very versatile middle infielders.
    Taken in hand all of the recent transactions that have transpired in my absence,it appears that my time spent with the aforementioned baseball club was trivial and inconsequential.

Sincerely,
    Dano

2. Turn Off Ads?
    A Lost Ball In High Weeds shredda2000's Avatar

Re: Dan Obriens response to Dunn signing

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy
    Its unfortunate I was unavailable to make this transaction in regards to the present and future options I had remained open pertaining to the aquisition of this player and any other player for this team.
    Furthermore had the powers at hand explored all the remaining ideas I had submitted to be superficial and nonsensical the distant future could have been bright pertaining to the signings of over aged and very versatile middle infielders.
    Taken in hand all of the recent transactions that have transpired in my absence,it appears that my time spent with the aforementioned baseball club was trivial and inconsequential.

Sincerely,
    Dano
    What did he just say??

Re: Dan Obriens response to Dunn signing

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy

Sincerely,
    Dano
    I think DanO has returned to bring us Quinton McCracken and Timo Perez. Those are signings that he would be proud of.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Turn Off Ads?