Turn Off Ads?

Thread: spring training tickets

WAGS

spring training tickets

do they sell out fast?

i'm going down to FL during spring break (march 13-19 or something like that) and i'm gunna goto the twinkies and the bucs games, and i was wondering if i should pre-order or will i be safe to buy at the gate because theres only like 7500 seats i think in ed smith.

anyone going to the games i'd enjoy meeting also so yeah shoot me a pm or somethin

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: spring training tickets

I've gone down two of the last three years. Both times in early March. Walkups are ok during most midweek day games - but be sure to allow plenty of time to stand in line because they only have a few booths open to buy tickets. You might want to pre-order if it's a night game or against the Yanks or Red Sox. Crowds might start to build later in the month as the spring breakers hit town, though.
    Last edited by LawFive; 01-15-2006 at 08:50 PM.
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

PS...if you are going to a less-popular game, save your $$ and by the cheap seats. You usually can move in closer without a hassle. And even if you get stuck in your assigned seat, you're still really close.

Unless you want a good sunburn, I'd recommend trying for seats along the first-base side during day games.
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

WAGS

sweet thanks for the help

Turn Off Ads?