Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

I'd like to get some input on what to do in Cincinnati. I was able to go to 7 times for Saturday/Sunday games last year. That was the most often I've been able to go. My wife actually went and had a good time and the kids loved it, too. However, we're not really familliar with Cincinnati except for the ball park and we're looking for other things to do while we are there. We have been to the aquarium a couple times and took a riverboat cruise last year. Of course we have been to the zoo and Kings Island but that is about it. We will probably only get to go to 4 Sat/Sun games this year because we spent a lot more money at the games than we could really afford last year. Of course any suggestions need to be family oriented or possibly something my wife and I could do (no sarcasm here please, that's a given) if we're able to leave the kids home for one trip. This may limit many of some folks suggestions, but everything is non-alcoholic for us. Also, everything pretty much has to be done on Saturday because of time constraints. I get off work at 7 on Sat morning and have to be back by 11 sun night plus we have a 3hr drive to Cincy. It makes for an even tighter schedule when the kids have ball games on Sat mornings, but hey, who needs sleep anyway.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What to do?

I don't know a whole lot about the Cincinnati Zoo, but that's an option as well as the Newport Aquarium, which I hear is really nice. If you would like to drive a little farther northwest over to Dayton, you have the National Museum of the Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB. And there is also Paramount's Kings Island.

Turn Off Ads?