Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: Joey Porter's at it again.

  1. #31
    Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    He doesn't. He's got one ill-advised comment about the Thurman hit. The guy has played through multiple leg injuries and what was most likely a hairline fracture of the thumb on his throwing hand this season. That's throwback warrior type stuff. They guy has seen loads of both NFL success and adversity and has handled it like champ. Doesn't make excuses. Doesn't point fingers at his teammates. 23 years old.
    Maybe its just me, but he seems to have a penchant for letting you know when he is hurt, however, don't worry ... he will bravely fight through it.

    /cut to play-by-play guy ... "What a warrior"!
    // cut to gonelong watching the game ... <barf>

    GL

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #32
    Member SteelSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    9,322

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    Ben's soft. Every other week he turns up with a new boo-boo that he needs Bill Cowher to kiss and make all better. It's like the end of last year, when he was running around telling people he had a broken foot, only to have the team say it wasn't. He puffs out his chest and acts like a warrior because he fights through the bruises to play 12 games a year. If he plays 10 years in the NFL, I'd bet he plays all 16 games in only 3 or so.
    Yeah, I guess playing with a splint on one's broken throwing hand is really just little more than a scratch. The guy plays injured and through pain whenever he can to help his team. If that's "soft", I'll take an entire roster of "soft" football players. I've never heard someone try to spin a guy who plays hurt consistently into being "soft" before. That's nearly BF Adam Dunn-hate level stuff.

    And if you haven't figured it out yet, teams would rather not have players publicize injuries because doing so actually helps their opponents. Roethisberger broke his toes in college and figured that he did it again late last season. Cowher didn't say that he wasn't injured. All he did was try to minimize the potential damage by downplaying how injured his foot might be. And Ben played along after his initial comment.

    Still waiting to hear from you about how the overturned Polamalu INT was still obviously the right call now that the league issued a statement about how Morelli screwed it up. I believe your words were, "And God forbid an official actually enforce a rule as written in the rulebook."
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

    "The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

  4. #33
    Member SteelSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    9,322

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by gonelong
    Maybe its just me, but he seems to have a penchant for letting you know when he is hurt, however, don't worry ... he will bravely fight through it.

    /cut to play-by-play guy ... "What a warrior"!
    // cut to gonelong watching the game ... <barf>

    GL
    Not sure what "penchant" you're referring to. After the "broken toes" incident, I haven't seen Roethisberger do anything but get with the program of downplaying an injury unless it were impossible to do so (thumb splint kinda gives it away).

    I don't mind a reasonable amount of dislike for the guy from Bengals fans. That's understandable. Heck, he's the QB of the team you guys hate who played a near-flawless game against the Bengals while knocking them out of the playoffs. Heck, if Carson Palmer would have survived and led the Bengals over Pitt, I'd probably be going on about what a wussy pre-game rally cry his "Lets put a hurtin' on the Steel Curtain" was. When I heard that, I couldn't really think of anything but competitive knitting.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

    "The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

  5. #34
    15 game winner Danny Serafini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sultanes de Monterrey
    Posts
    4,183

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    Yeah, I guess playing with a splint on one's broken throwing hand is really just little more than a scratch. The guy plays injured and through pain whenever he can to help his team. If that's "soft", I'll take an entire roster of "soft" football players. I've never heard someone try to spin a guy who plays hurt consistently into being "soft" before.
    Too bad he doesn't actually fit the play through the pain model of yours. He played 14 games last year, and dropped to 12 this year. Not the stuff of heroes. And lets be real here, lost of players in the NFL play hurt. Plenty of guys are playing through worse pain than Ben. But most of those guys don't run around and remind everyone of what they're playing through whenever they can. A true tough guy doesn't need to go around reminding people how tough he is.

    And if you haven't figured it out yet, teams would rather not have players publicize injuries because doing so actually helps their opponents. Roethisberger broke his toes in college and figured that he did it again late last season. Cowher didn't say that he wasn't injured. All he did was try to minimize the potential damage by downplaying how injured his foot might be. And Ben played along after his initial comment.
    This argument would have some merit if it weren't for the timing. Roethlisberger didn't make his broken toe comment until after his season was over. What would be the team's reason for covering an injury after the season was over? Especially one that would heal well before the next season and would have no effect on the next year. All it was was Ben trying to look like a warrior and bring attention to himself for being a supposed tough guy. The fact that the team called him out on it was actually amusing. It had nothing to do with hiding an injury from opponents, because there were no more opponents when those statments came out.

    Still waiting to hear from you about how the overturned Polamalu INT was still obviously the right call now that the league issued a statement about how Morelli screwed it up. I believe your words were, "And God forbid an official actually enforce a rule as written in the rulebook."
    Nope, it wasn't the right call. In fact, if you read my posts I felt it was a bad call until I heard an explanation which turned out to be wrong. Oh well, got some bad info on that one.

    That's nearly BF Adam Dunn-hate level stuff.
    It's funny you throw the BF accusation at me. If anything you've shown to be the anti-BF when it comes to the Steelers. As rational, unbiased and well thought out you are on the baseball side of things, when it comes to the Steelers everything comes from the "fanboy" perspective. All is glorious in Pittsburgh, the Steelers can do no wrong and the entire world is out to steal the glory that is rightfully theirs. If you step back a little and give the team an unbiased look outside of your fanship you'll see a different picture.

  6. #35
    smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Not to point out the obvious, but the reason Ben played 14 games in 2004 was because he wasnt the starter until maddox was hurt in week 2.

    Ben does complain a bit too much about his injuries for my taste, but I always remember he is 23, and will continue to grow as a leader and player.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

  7. #36
    Member SteelSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    9,322

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    Too bad he doesn't actually fit the play through the pain model of yours. He played 14 games last year, and dropped to 12 this year. Not the stuff of heroes. And lets be real here, lost of players in the NFL play hurt. Plenty of guys are playing through worse pain than Ben. But most of those guys don't run around and remind everyone of what they're playing through whenever they can. A true tough guy doesn't need to go around reminding people how tough he is.
    As deltachi mentioned, Roethisberger didn't begin 2004 as the starting QB so i fail to see how any truly objective rationale would downgrade him to "soft" for that.

    Secondly, I've yet to see Roethisberger do anything like "...reminding people how tough he is..." That exists only in your head.

    This argument would have some merit if it weren't for the timing. Roethlisberger didn't make his broken toe comment until after his season was over. What would be the team's reason for covering an injury after the season was over? Especially one that would heal well before the next season and would have no effect on the next year. All it was was Ben trying to look like a warrior and bring attention to himself for being a supposed tough guy. The fact that the team called him out on it was actually amusing. It had nothing to do with hiding an injury from opponents, because there were no more opponents when those statments came out.
    Gee. Maybe Cowher and Co. didn't want NEXT season's opponents to think that a broken foot could possibly be a recurring issue? Maybe Cowher didn't want that body part to be a target? NFL coaching staffs are pretty darn protective of their players to the point of near-insanity.

    Nope, it wasn't the right call. In fact, if you read my posts I felt it was a bad call until I heard an explanation which turned out to be wrong. Oh well, got some bad info on that one.
    Oh, I read your posts. You initially called it something akin to the worst replay call you'd ever seen. Then after hearing one guy defend it, your position immediately flipped to the point of vehemently defending the Morelli call while my position remained constant and completely focused on how the rules applied to the call.

    You appear to think that my constancy is a sign of bias and that your dramatic flip-flop is evidence of objectivity. I think it's exactly the reverse.

    Your problem wasn't bad information. It was immediately latching on to that bad information without so much as considering that the information you were relying on ran contrary to the rules of the game.

    It's funny you throw the BF accusation at me. If anything you've shown to be the anti-BF when it comes to the Steelers. As rational, unbiased and well thought out you are on the baseball side of things, when it comes to the Steelers everything comes from the "fanboy" perspective. All is glorious in Pittsburgh, the Steelers can do no wrong and the entire world is out to steal the glory that is rightfully theirs. If you step back a little and give the team an unbiased look outside of your fanship you'll see a different picture.
    Despite your attempts to build a row of strawmen you think are whispering something to you, you're not the guy who's on the right side of the "objectivity" fence. You have now demonstrated enough of a pattern for me to completely understand your agenda- particularly after trying to use games Roethisberger couldn't have played in as evidence of his "softness".
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

    "The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

  8. #37
    Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    Secondly, I've yet to see Roethisberger do anything like "...reminding people how tough he is..."
    I guess that depends on team your rooting for. Last weekend, at a poker game I was in, a Colts, several Bengals, a Vikings, several Browns, and a Broncos fan all commented on it. The lone Pittsburgh fan just didn't see it. Go figure.

    GL

  9. #38
    Member SteelSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    9,322

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by gonelong
    I guess that depends on team your rooting for. Last weekend, at a poker game I was in, a Colts, several Bengals, a Vikings, several Browns, and a Broncos fan all commented on it. The lone Pittsburgh fan just didn't see it. Go figure.

    GL
    Did they have any actual examples to share or was it more of just kind of a feeling you all had?

    Just wondering.

    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_296897.html

    Roethlisberger had minor rib and knee injuries, but he denied any serious problems, cryptically answering a question about his thumb by saying, "I'm fine. I'll definitely be healthy by next year."
    Sure doesn't seem like the behavior of a guy who has a history of playing up his injuries. I've seen the media do it when looking for something to write or talk about. But that's true for any star athlete.

    So yeah, maybe that conversation you had was dependent on the teams fans root for. But maybe not so much in the way you're thinking.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

    "The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

  10. #39
    Hey Cubs Fans RFS62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,601

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    competitive knitting.

    *snortle*
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

  11. #40
    15 game winner Danny Serafini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sultanes de Monterrey
    Posts
    4,183

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    As deltachi mentioned, Roethisberger didn't begin 2004 as the starting QB so i fail to see how any truly objective rationale would downgrade him to "soft" for that.
    Brain fade on that. He didn't play the first game for that reason, but he did miss a game late in that season due to injury. I only missed by one game. He's no ironman, despite your attempt to make him out that way.

    Secondly, I've yet to see Roethisberger do anything like "...reminding people how tough he is..." That exists only in your head.
    Hey, if you choose to keep the blinders on and not see what's apparent to plenty of others, then go right ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Gee. Maybe Cowher and Co. didn't want NEXT season's opponents to think that a broken foot could possibly be a recurring issue? Maybe Cowher didn't want that body part to be a target? NFL coaching staffs are pretty darn protective of their players to the point of near-insanity.
    Please. Do you honestly think a broken toe isn't going to heal in 8 months? And on the off chance it was still a problem it would become apparent fairly quickly. The first time he took the field gimping on a bad foot other teams would figure it out, despite anything Bill Cowher said.

    Oh, I read your posts. You initially called it something akin to the worst replay call you'd ever seen. Then after hearing one guy defend it, your position immediately flipped to the point of vehemently defending the Morelli call while my position remained constant and completely focused on how the rules applied to the call.
    Now that's funny. I merely posted the conversation as I heard it. The interviewee turned out to be passing bad info. Sorry. I'm assuming my vehement defense would be the "And God forbid an official actually enforce a rule as written in the rulebook" line. Here's what I was defending - calling the rules as they are actually written, not ignoring ones that don't feel right. Another poster had brought up the theory that, like the tuck rule, it never actually gets called on the field, so why call it this time. My line was in response to that. Now it turns out that the particular rule discussed was in error. But it's immaterial, the discussion was about theory, calling the rules as they are written, as opposed to not bothering with the difficult or obscure ones. Nice attmept on your part to try and twist my words, but it didn't work.

    You appear to think that my constancy is a sign of bias and that your dramatic flip-flop is evidence of objectivity. I think it's exactly the reverse.
    Being consistant doesn't make you objective. It just makes you consistant in your bias. And you've shown a very consistent bias in all matters Pittsburgh.

    Your problem wasn't bad information. It was immediately latching on to that bad information without so much as considering that the information you were relying on ran contrary to the rules of the game.
    I don't own a copy of the official rulebook. In fact you yourself said how closely guarded it is. I took the word of someone who represented himself as having actually read the rule. You can't tell me that I, or you yourself, was relying on info contrary to the rules when you hadn't seen the rule in question.

    Despite your attempts to build a row of strawmen you think are whispering something to you, you're not the guy who's on the right side of the "objectivity" fence. You have now demonstrated enough of a pattern for me to completely understand your agenda- particularly after trying to use games Roethisberger couldn't have played in as evidence of his "softness".
    Any farmer would be proud to have the batch of strawmen you've created out in his field, it's a pretty impressive bunch. It's interesting that you've managed to understand my agenda, considering I honestly don't have one. I know you like conspiracy theories and all (after all, the refs were conspiring to steal the game away from the Steelers - now there's an objective viewpoint!), but there really isn't anything here. All I've done is join in a couple discussions about football. It's obvious however, that you have no interest in any kind of impartial, unbiased discussion whenever Pittsburgh is involved. So I'm bowing out of this debate. It simply isn't worth the time and effort. Enjoy your blind devotion to the Steelers. There really isn't anything wrong with that, just don't try and pass it off as some sort of impartial, unbiased truth when it's not.

  12. #41
    Member SteelSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    9,322

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    competitive knitting.

    *snortle*
    LOL! I'm sorry, but that battle cry was so silly it actually hurt me to hear it.

    The Bengals players repeated it for Palmer, but it had the resonance of an "Mmmmnnnnn..." after the first bite of a turd sandwich.

    It was as if they came to play a football game and a Dr. Suess rhyme-fest broke out beforehand.

    Palmer: "Let's put a hurtin' on the Steel Curtain."

    Thurman: "I do not like that big fat Bus. I do not like Troy's hair a-muss."

    Rudi: "I really hate the Steelers now. I want to beat them bad- and how!"

    CJ: "Three first-half catches is much a slight. I'll have to find a coach to fight!"

    Marv: "Big Ben cries and Porter's rude. But if Carson goes down, MAN WE'RE SCREWED!"
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

    "The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

  13. #42
    Member SteelSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    9,322

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    Brain fade on that. He didn't play the first game for that reason, but he did miss a game late in that season due to injury. I only missed by one game. He's no ironman, despite your attempt to make him out that way.
    Strawman #1. I noted that he's consistently played with pain- never that he's not missed any games due to injury. But missing games with real injuries doesn't make a guy "soft".

    Hey, if you choose to keep the blinders on and not see what's apparent to plenty of others, then go right ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    And as soon as you've done some actual research to demonstrate that he's got a history of making all sorts of wild claims as to the severity of his injuries, you might be able to make a case.

    "Apparent" is only such if it can be demonstrated to be so. Plenty of folks who are completely wrong get together all the time to talk about how right they are. Check out the Reds board on mlb.com.

    Please. Do you honestly think a broken toe isn't going to heal in 8 months? And on the off chance it was still a problem it would become apparent fairly quickly. The first time he took the field gimping on a bad foot other teams would figure it out, despite anything Bill Cowher said.
    Strawman #2. My point wasn't that his foot wouldn't heal- only that it's common for teams to hide even minor injuries. And that happens regardless of when the injury occurs. NFL teams are very protective of their players. They don't want other teams and/or players to isolate an injured area and/or create a scenario in which an injury can be perceived as recurring. Certainly you can understand the "why".

    Now that's funny. I merely posted the conversation as I heard it. The interviewee turned out to be passing bad info. Sorry. I'm assuming my vehement defense would be the "And God forbid an official actually enforce a rule as written in the rulebook" line. Here's what I was defending - calling the rules as they are actually written, not ignoring ones that don't feel right. Another poster had brought up the theory that, like the tuck rule, it never actually gets called on the field, so why call it this time. My line was in response to that. Now it turns out that the particular rule discussed was in error. But it's immaterial, the discussion was about theory, calling the rules as they are written, as opposed to not bothering with the difficult or obscure ones. Nice attmept on your part to try and twist my words, but it didn't work.
    But that's not what happened. You weren't just an innocent bystander "reporting" information that was passed along to you. You got bad information but were all too willing to not only report it- but also position it as 100% fact. You didn't think twice about it. That's a significantly different dynamic than if you simply cut-and-pasted a transcript of the conversation without adding your own comments or assumption of truth.

    You jumped into the conversation (calling other folks' musing "garbage" and later "nonsense"), said one thing, immediately reversed your field when the first half-thread of evidence popped up that allowed you to do so. And then after the NFL issued an immediate response that ran contrary to your new truth? You disappeared.

    Being consistant doesn't make you objective. It just makes you consistant in your bias. And you've shown a very consistent bias in all matters Pittsburgh.
    Your first mistake was the assumption of bias. That was wrong of you and it's shaded your judgment from the start.

    You began the conversation assuming bias. Bad idea because then the bias shifted to you. And it's stayed there from then to now.

    "Reasonable" doesn't define JUST your opinions. If you'd have simply stated that you didn't think a "conspiracy" was a reasonable viewpoint, you might not have been typing so long. But no. You went further and you know that.

    I don't own a copy of the official rulebook. In fact you yourself said how closely guarded it is. I took the word of someone who represented himself as having actually read the rule. You can't tell me that I, or you yourself, was relying on info contrary to the rules when you hadn't seen the rule in question.
    I knew the dictionary definition of "possession" on that play. Now you're trying to tell me I didn't? Cute. I, millions of football fans, every commentator on the planet, any coach who's ever lived, and everyone else save for one shlub who popped up on the Tony Kornheiser show knew that Polamalu had already established possession.

    So who do you listen to? The one schlub on the Kornheiser show. Yeah. Everyone, their mother, their cat, and their goldfish is telling you one thing but as soon as one guy pops up to say otherwise, you don't question his motives, reasoning, or credibility before positioning his opinion as being absolute fact.

    Reasonable? I'd say not.

    Any farmer would be proud to have the batch of strawmen you've created out in his field, it's a pretty impressive bunch. It's interesting that you've managed to understand my agenda, considering I honestly don't have one. I know you like conspiracy theories and all (after all, the refs were conspiring to steal the game away from the Steelers - now there's an objective viewpoint!), but there really isn't anything here. All I've done is join in a couple discussions about football. It's obvious however, that you have no interest in any kind of impartial, unbiased discussion whenever Pittsburgh is involved. So I'm bowing out of this debate. It simply isn't worth the time and effort. Enjoy your blind devotion to the Steelers. There really isn't anything wrong with that, just don't try and pass it off as some sort of impartial, unbiased truth when it's not.
    Oh no. You misunderstand me. You have the whole time. My position was never that the officials were "anti-Steelers"- only that the game was most definitely called "pro-Colts". I don't think the Colts opponent played into it one bit last Sunday- even though I've seen enough league apology letters sent to Pittsburgh to last me three lifetimes.

    And yes, this debate is a dead end as long as you keep assuming that any position contrary to yours is obviously driven by fan bias. You're so completely stuck on that point (have been since the beginning) that no amount of evidence to the contrary will dissuade you. You wouldn't allow it because it's the crux of your entire argument even if it could be done. But it can't because doing so would involve proving a negative.

    So it's easy for you to keep calling me "biased" over and over again as if you think if said enough, it'll make it true. Good luck on that.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

    "The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

  14. #43
    smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Ben missed the last game of 04 as it was meaningless game in Buffalo. Cowher sat him same may Marvin sat Carson in KC.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

  15. #44
    THAT'S A FACT JACK!! GAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    Posts
    26,665

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    To me, a "soft" player would be one who wouldn't be on that field playing because of a "hangnail" injury. You know - like a Corey Dillon or Leon. Someone show me where Ben has done that?
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

  16. #45
    Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Joey Porter's at it again.

    Gonelong:
    Maybe its just me, but he seems to have a penchant for letting you know when he is hurt, however, don't worry ... he will bravely fight through it.
    Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said Tuesday that he came out of his rookie year with some broken toes, a tired arm and a body beaten down -- mentally and physically -- by the rigors of the longest football season of his life. "The body definitely started to wear down,"
    ...

    "But, mentally, it started to wear on me a little bit, physically a little bit."
    ...

    "My arm got a little tired,
    ...
    Physically, it just wears on you a little bit."
    ... "It's weariness from the whole season," .
    ...
    "No excuses," he said of the weariness that set in this season. "I have to be able to push on, and I think it will help me be more prepared for next year."
    Thanks for the link.

    I'm not saying the guy isn't a darn good quarterback, he is just a bit melodramatic for my tastes. Now, if he was "my" quarterback, I'd probably be willing to let is slide.

    GL


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25