Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Random thoughts

Haunted by walks

Random thoughts

Is it too early to start firecastellini.com?

I wonder how his first day compares to that of other owners in Reds history?

If only his produce buyers could find a farm that grows big ol' country boys who throw 95 mph for 20 years.

It would have been cool if Castellini had dropped some VORP and PECOTA on the local scribes.

Will Castellini be misspelled more often than Lindner?

Does anybody remember when hardly anybody knew who the owner was?

Nobody comes to the ballpark to see the owner own.

Is there a metric for fan happiness?

If you had a job in baseball what's the one thing fans would heckle you about?

If you don't have pitching, everyone sits around waiting for the game to start.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Random thoughts

Thanks, man!

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003
    Nobody comes to the ballpark to see the owner own.
    True that. But Marge was entertaining in her own way.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003
    Does anybody remember when hardly anybody knew who the owner was?
    That's exactly what I was thinking after I read the second question. Growing up in the 70s, all I knew was that the Reds were owned by two brothers (was their name Williams?) that no one ever saw or heard from.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

All I knew was that the Reds were owned by two brothers (was their name Williams?)
    Yeah, they were the father and uncle of 2 the new guys.

Before them it was Nippert... he owned the team during the BRM era, the Williams bought it in 1981, they were the ones who flipped the controling interest to Marge for about the same amount of jack that Dunn is asking for this season.

Turn Off Ads?