Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ohio State Football Recruiting update (if you're interested...)

Re: Ohio State Football Recruiting update (if you're interested...)

Chris Wells is awesome. Reminds me so much of LenDale White.

OSU's class is very impressive. Seven top 100 prospects is very good but if you think that is impressive then check out USC's class. 14(!) top 100 prospects.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine
    Chris Wells is awesome. Reminds me so much of LenDale White.

OSU's class is very impressive. Seven top 100 prospects is very good but if you think that is impressive then check out USC's class. 14(!) top 100 prospects.
    14 according to who? Everything I've read says they have 11. Still very impressive though.

14 on rivals.com and 13 on scout.com

Where are you getting your rankings from? I always use scout and rivals.

Where is Hazelton going to end up? I thought he switched to PSU?

Quote Originally Posted by max venable

Not only do the Buckeyes have great recruits, they also have recruited at the positions that need the help. That’s something that isn’t measured quite as readily in the overall rankings.

Only USC had more top-100s than OSU. OSU had 7 of 20 in the top 100. Then Grant was a 5-star JUCO and Ballard and Coleman were former top-100 picks. To me, that's the equivalent of 10 top-125 players. And they somehow end up ranked behind Auburn with 2 top-100 guys?

The Bucks got exactly who they wanted--and needed. And that's really all that matters.
    They also have recruited a lot of good guys. I can't wait to see Jake Ballard next year, he will be a special player whether he ends up as TE or on defense. Sorry, shameless plug for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    Where is Hazelton going to end up? I thought he switched to PSU?
    USC. He has always favored SC but his dad wanted him to go to PSU. He(Vidal) faxed his LOI to USC on Wednesday but his dad refused to sign it because they had an argument on the phone two days prior to signing day. Vidal flew back to his home in New York for the weekend to talk things over with his dad. Word is his dad will sign the LOI and fax it to USC on Monday morning.

Turn Off Ads?