Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RCT Opening Day Ticket Prices

RCT Opening Day Ticket Prices

Just called Riverfront Choice Tickets to get an idea of what kind of prices they had for Opening Day tickets. They are very similar to what they've been in years past if you've gone through them for Opening Day.

$70- Standing room only.

$85- Upper deck past the infield and down the lines. Also bleacher seats.

$95- 3rd level view seats past the infield. Upper deck view level in the infield and 3rd level mezzanine past the infield.

$125- 3rd level view infield box seats and 3rd level mezzanine infield. Also the terrace outfield seats.

$150- 1st level terrace box seats past the infield and down the lines.

$200- 1st level terrace infield box seats.

$250- More 1st level terrace infield box seats....I assume closer to the plate for the higher price.

$300- Club seats down the 1st base line.

$370- 1st level dugout seats. More club seats along with the Scout seats.

$650- Diamond Club seats.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RCT Opening Day Ticket Prices

My two opening days at Riverfront I paid face value and sat on the first base line in the lower red seats.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

I did much better through Ebay for last year, around 95 for a seat out in CF.

I'm camping again this year. But I'm going to drive out of Cincinnati to do it.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I'll save the cash and see ten other games on it.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    Where you going?
    Go Gators!

There will be a TON of seats on eBay like there are every year. I don't see any opening days seats on eBay right now, but there should be in a month.

A good online source to compare seats is www.americantickets.com , www.queencitytickets.com and www.premiumtickets.com. All of those are Cincinnati brokers. I take clients from out of town through the year, but I avoid opening day due to prices being a little crazy.

when do tix go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by y2kz3
    There will be a TON of seats on eBay like there are every year. I don't see any opening days seats on eBay right now, but there should be in a month.
    The Reds aren't selling 2006 tickets yet are they?

Regular season tickets usually become available sometime around the middle of February, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

If you want to go through RCT for Opening Day though, you can pre-order those at any time.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    A word of advice............

Last year most of the ticket outlets were mysteriously unable to connect to the ticketing system for about the first hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap
    A word of advice............

Last year most of the ticket outlets were mysteriously unable to connect to the ticketing system for about the first hour or so.
    Last year RR and I drove up to Columbus and landed tickets at a Meijers outlet.

Krono, I'm probably going to do the same thing this year.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Turn Off Ads?