Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: women you find attractive that others would strongly disagree with you on

Re: women you find attractive that others would strongly disagree with you on

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    She looks like a female version of Russell Crowe to me.
    Like I said, I'm sure there are many people that will disagree. I think Hillary Clinton is flat out disgusting, but that doesn't mean that I don't think someone else shouldn't find her attractive.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Like I said, I'm sure there are many people that will disagree. I think Hillary Clinton is flat out disgusting, but that doesn't mean that I don't think someone else shouldn't find her attractive.
    Hey...I'm not knocking it...I never said Russell Crowe was unattractive did I? I was just making an observation.

Plus...I understand you not finding Hillary attractive. I often wonder why I do.

I think part of what makes this fun is to disagree with people on this stuff. I mean, we're all sick to varying degrees. Right?

By the way...is there anyone who's with me on Hillary? Anyone willing to admit that? Anyone? Buehler?

mr creek likes Karen Allen and Gretchen Wilson. I so don't look like either of them. The really sad thing is, before I gained my bad leg weight, people use to tell me I looked like this
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    mr creek likes Karen Allen and Gretchen Wilson. I so don't look like either of them. The really sad thing is, before I gained my bad leg weight, people use to tell me I looked like this
    Is that Fergie? I've always thought she was totally hot!

Julie Foudy (of US Women's World Cup Soccer) is another one I find attractive that others may not.

'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

is that the former Duchess?

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    By the way...is there anyone who's with me on Hillary? Anyone willing to admit that? Anyone? Buehler?

I think you might be by yourself on Hillary and Oprah.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I would bang Oprah.

Just sayin'
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

I think you might be by yourself on Hillary and Oprah.
    Really? On Oprah? That would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Cabesa
    is that the former Duchess?
    Yeah. I never saw it, but I would have complete strangers come up to me and tell me that. I never knew if it was a complement or not, but I guess it was better than people telling me I looked like Prince Charles. :
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Yeah. I never saw it, but I would have complete strangers come up to me and tell me that. I never knew if it was a complement or not, but I guess it was better than people telling me I looked like Prince Charles. :
    Creek, I'm tellin' ya...she's hot. Redheads have always turned me on.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    I would bang Oprah.

Just sayin'
    I think we know who the closet Nell Carter fan really is now.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I can tell you like looking at the bright side of things. Prince Chuck was always such the romantic type, I remember when they played some taped phone conversations he had with Camilla.

may be more of a casket fan at this point.

Quit being shy RL - I know you told me that in confidence, but you need to let your feelings out in this thread. It will be good for you!

Plus, I refuse to let the peeps know that Shirley from Whats Happening is your dream gal - cause that was personal of you.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Turn Off Ads?