Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which so-called "attractive" people do you find repulsive?

Re: Which so-called "attractive" people do you find repulsive?

Tara Reid seems to be turning into a monstrosity Frankenstein would shy away from.
    all of The Spice Girls can stay on the planet Hasbeen.
    and, yeah, Hilton can go away, now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Gwyneth Paltrow- Agreed, though I think she's a two-face. Looks pretty good occasionally (Intro to Austin Powers 3) and other times just absolutely awful.

Angelina Jolie- More often than not she looks pretty good. Though if Paltrow is a stage five two-face, Jolie might be a stage two.

Sarah Jessica Parker- I'm siding with the consensus thus far. Never found her attractive. Just think if she and John Elway got together and had kids.

Paris Hilton- #1 on my repulsive list. Can't hardly stand the sight of her. I'll be glad when her extremely prolonged fifteen minutes is up and she fades away. I actually do think her sister isn't bad looking though.

Cameron Diaz- just never saw what the fuss is about. Maybe it's just me.

Uma Thurman- see above.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo Fan

Uma Thurman- see above.
    Agree. Bear with me on this: I think Uma looks like Osama bin Laden in the face. I'm crappin' you negative.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    Agree. Bear with me on this: I think Uma looks like Osama bin Laden in the face. I'm crappin' you negative.
    I'm the twisted name on Uma's eyes I'm living proof of Cindy's lies.

i swear when i read the title my 2 choices were gonna be julia roberts and sara jessica parker---but the 1st poster casaba alraedy had me beat

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

This one's easy:

Stick to your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    This one's easy:

yeah, she's attractive in that George Hamilton / Satan sort of way.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Paris Hilton- Vapid tart whose mouth only qualifies as an "in hole".

Tara Reid- "Death by misadventure" is gonna' be on the coroner's report. Some folks get drunk in Tijuana and end up with tatoos they can't remember getting. She does that and ends up with bigger boobs.

Mena Suvari- Forehead girl. If she'd have been born a couple centuries ago, it would have been considered a birth defect.

Elizabeth Berkley- Looks like a horse. Tried watching Showgirls once while holding a little cardboard cutout up in an attempt to cover her face. Too much work. Much better just to fast-forward to the scenes Gina Gershon (HOT HOT!!) is in.

LeAnn Rimes- If not for that voice, she'd be married to some guy named Bubba. Attempts to wear either spandex or tight-fitting jeans should fall under the "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" rule.

Jennifer Jason Leigh- Played chick who got knocked up by loser in High School in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Looks like chick who would get knocked up by loser in high school. Great casting.

Lea Thompson- The case of the incredible shrinking lips. Desperately needs to use some of LeAnn Rimes butt fat to plump those suckers up because if her lips keep shrinking pretty soon she'll end up eating her nose.

Lisa Kudrow- The face that botox can't beat. Wrinkles that spontaneously reproduce. Voted most likely in her high school class to end up with jowels.

Bridget Fonda- Pointy...nose...will...kill. Should have to register that thing as a lethal weapon. I was dismayed that Bill Pullman talked her out of breast implants in "Singles". She needs them to get up to an A cup.

Minnie Driver- Maud Adams called. She wants her cheekbones back.

Stacy Ferguson- Eybrows should be arrested for assaulting her face. Chick either has out-of-control sweat glands or her face is constantly pumping out light sweet crude. When I see her, I either want to take a dry sponge to her head or buff it with a chamois cloth. Can't figure out which.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Well umm.... that was kinda harsh don't ya think?
    School's out. What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    Well umm.... that was kinda harsh don't ya think?
    I'm sorry. I thought I was letting 'em off easy. For example, I didn't even mention Suvari's gigantic forehead mole. First time I saw that thing, I wanted to paint a target around it.

"The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

They call me "chef"

I can not understand people's obsession with Jessica Biel. She is not the hottest woman on Earth. She is kind of manly in fact.

Steel, I always kinda thought Lea Thompson was cute, but I haven't seen her in several years. I agree with you on Elizabeth Berkley; anyone catching a "Saved By The Bell" rerun will look at Tiffani Thiessen, not Elizabeth. LeAnn Rimes does have a good voice.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Here's one of mine...

Ashlee Simpson

I do not find her attractive at all.

Ashlee Simpson is flat out nasty.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

She doesn't seem human.
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?