Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which so-called "attractive" people do you find repulsive?

Re: Which so-called "attractive" people do you find repulsive?

Gwen Stefani.

<yuck>
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Post To Contact

Just thought I'd ring in on this as I saw it on here and just had this discussion with a friend the other day. Not that I chase the skirts of 16-year-olds, but Hilary Duff was cute in a nice, wholesome way a year or two ago. I hadn't seen her in a while until New Year's Eve for one of the specials, and I was shocked to see that she looked like a corpse who walked out of her grave. Or maybe Joan Rivers, even worse. What happened? This anorexia phase that's picked up even more in Hollywood lately has GOT to go.

For what it's worth, I agree with a lot of names on this list (I've never been huge into a lot of celebrities to begin with), but I always thought Gwenyth Paltrow and Julia Roberts were the two most overrated, and sure enough, they were two of the very first named on this thread.
    “[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.” - Mike Tyson

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    I find supermodels generally repulsive.

I also can't stand the troll doll look. For instance, Lara Flynn Boyle, Melanie Griffith and Courtney Love turned themselves into dopplegangers of their former selves. I recently saw a picture where it looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh had done the same, which would be a crying shame. She was art gallery perfect if you ask me.
    In that same vein, I know age and divorce is part of the explanation, but Meg Ryan used to be just about as adorable as one should ever be allowed to be. Now, with the bones and the hair, bleh.
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

I think Meg Ryan paid a visit to Melanie Griffith's plastic surgeon.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    I think Meg Ryan paid a visit to Melanie Griffith's plastic surgeon.
    They're all starting to look the same. It's like they all secretly desire to look like extras from "Hell Comes to Frogtown."
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Here's another one: Tiffany Amber Thiessen. Never dug her.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Kate Moss does nothing for me.....she needs a cheeseburger.

What happened to Lindsay Lohan? She used to make my knees weak, now she's just kind of nasty looking and she needs to dye her hair back to what it used to be ....she could use a cheeseburger too...put a little meat back on those bones...bring the...uh....attributes back!
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 02-01-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Here are two that drive me absolutely crazy (as in, I think they're hotter than hot):
    Last edited by max venable; 02-01-2006 at 05:21 PM.

YES on Kim Catrall. Nasty.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Re: women others find attractive that you would disagree with

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Cabesa
    Julia Roberts.

Sarah Jessica Parker
    These two always remined me of something that was foaled in a horsebarn. And, judging by the jawline, the stallion was probably Jay Leno.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by Big Donkey
    Just thought I'd ring in on this as I saw it on here and just had this discussion with a friend the other day. Not that I chase the skirts of 16-year-olds, but Hilary Duff was cute in a nice, wholesome way a year or two ago. I hadn't seen her in a while until New Year's Eve for one of the specials, and I was shocked to see that she looked like a corpse who walked out of her grave. Or maybe Joan Rivers, even worse. What happened? This anorexia phase that's picked up even more in Hollywood lately has GOT to go.

For what it's worth, I agree with a lot of names on this list (I've never been huge into a lot of celebrities to begin with), but I always thought Gwenyth Paltrow and Julia Roberts were the two most overrated, and sure enough, they were two of the very first named on this thread.
    Cocaine's a hell of a drug. (In my best Rick James voice.) That and the skinny fad as you mentioned in Hollywood. IMO.

Go Reds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Donkey

I heard this guy on the radio awhile back, he was in his 50's, and he made a comment that when he was younger you would see models and just want to give it to them, now when you see models you want to give them a sandwich and a shot of penicillin.

Stat Wanker Hodiernus RedsManRick's Avatar

Baseball related... Jenny Finch. She seems like a softball pitcher version of Pam Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    Let me put it this way: Sarah Jessica Parker has more testosterone flowing through her veins than Matthew Broderick.

My wife calls her Sarah Jessica Penis.

Angelina Jolie's a total dude.

Honestly, American celebrity beauty is so damn monochromatic and universal, I find it nearly impossible to find anyone I think is hot--except for Rosario Dawson--she's the only "traditionally beautiful" woman who I think is gorgeous.

Give me the Hollywood stars of old: Ava Gardner or Liz Taylor circa "A Place in the Sun." Now THAT'S beauty. Not these raggedy coats upon sticks that we call "starlets."
    I agree with the above. I've never found Angelina Jolie all that appealing and Sarah Jessica Parker does nothing for me. I've also never understood the appeal that Julia Roberts has for some.
    Ava Gardner or Elizabeth Taylor-now you're talking! I'd add Grace Kelly, Ingrid Bergman and my all time favorite, Natalie Wood, to the list of true beauties (along with my wife of course!).
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    YES on Kim Catrall
    Why do they call her Lassie?
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Turn Off Ads?