Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reds announce new ways to obtain opening day tickets

Re: Reds announce new ways to obtain opening day tickets

I got picked for the lottery!!! Never been to Opening Day and can't wait to see it all. I am still fired up about the Power Pack and will probably try to purchase it as well!

2. Turn Off Ads?

My cousin said he received an email saying he was NOT chosen, is that the case with the rest of you?
    I was wondering because I have not received an email at all yet, nor has my father and wife who also signed-up.

Quote Originally Posted by DJF33
    My cousin said he received an email saying he was NOT chosen, is that the case with the rest of you?
    I was wondering because I have not received an email at all yet, nor has my father and wife who also signed-up.
    That's what I received... a reason is that maybe the email addresses are wrong and the team can't get back to you and your family - whether you won or not. (or they haven't gotten all the emails out yet.)
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by DJF33
    I also got an email. I think they went out late yesterday afternoon. The subject says something like opportunity to buy opening day tickets and then the email tells you if you won or not and if not tells about the power pack tickets that are going on sale soon.

I didn't win either, and I also got an email telling me so.

But...I've got 3 more chances to win because I told my mom, dad and girlfriend all to sign up.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I havent recieved anything yet either

I thought the drawing was on Friday?

I haven't gotten an email response from them either and I KNOW I entered my email address correctly.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Oh! I just thought of something... Could your email think that anything from the Reds or MLB is spam? I know that my email here at work has an anti-spam feature that allways catches the Reds and MLB's emails - so I used my home email address...
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Oh! I just thought of something... Could your email think that anything from the Reds or MLB is spam? I know that my email here at work has an anti-spam feature that allways catches the Reds and MLB's emails - so I used my home email address...
    I had thought of this.
    Checked my deleted items (where spam emails are automaticaly sent) and no email in there, either.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

That could be it. I know my anti-spam program at home thought it was spam and put mine in a junk mail folder. If you had it sent to a work address they may have just deleted it if they thought it was spam. Everyone should have got a response by now because for the 50 people the tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9 AM.

I was not picked either so I will be on Saturday for POWER PACK also.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    I thought the drawing was on Friday?

I haven't gotten an email response from them either and I KNOW I entered my email address correctly.
    The 50 winners were to be notified yesterday (Wednesday) and thier opportunity to purchase Opening Day tickets is Friday.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

My email here at work just kicked out the announcement of the new GM (which was sent out yesterday)...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    I had thought of this.
    Checked my deleted items (where spam emails are automaticaly sent) and no email in there, either.

Same here.
    That was my first thought, so I checked all of the emails in my deleted folder, but still nothing.

My email here at work just kicked out the announcement of the new GM (which was sent out yesterday)...

My luck, I'll get it tomorrow after the time to buy tickets has expired.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?