Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Here We Go Steelers

Re: Here We Go Steelers

Actually Joey "gangsta shoot me in the ass" Porter totally made a joke of media week again. Yeah, he deserved to be taunted and disrespected for saying he hopes to win the title this year. Steeler fans and players talk so much crap but they can't handle hearing it from anyone else without threatening to injure people or really injuring them (Carson)
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

I always look forward to the Super Bowl every year.

Why?

It means baseball is just around the corner.

The final straw was when the refs let Big Ben call a timeout after the play clock expired. They weren't even trying to hide it.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Let Go....
    You the moderator? I think I'll make my points when I see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    You the moderator? I think I'll make my points when I see fit.
    No I'm not... but are you being kind of a jerk?

I'll make my points too Cedric.

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    So, how did they pull it off?

Was there a meeting where they accepted their assignment to steer the Super Bowl?

How far does the conspiracy extend?

I don't know, but the officials handed that game to the Steelers, and you could see it on Mike Holmgren's face that he figured out what was going on at halftime.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I apologize for saying "get a clue."

I'll have to start watching your threads for the constant sarcastic remarks you give.

Please don't turn this into another pissing match just to get the thread closed.

I apologize for saying "get a clue."

I'll have to start watching your threads for the constant sarcastic remarks you give.
    I look forward to it.

It's not gonna get closed Oliver. jk

It looked to me that Roethlisberger had the ball over the plane of the goal line while he was still in the air. When the ball was on the ground it was short of the goal line but since the ball had already crossed the goal line it's still a TD. Of course I wasn't watching the game with black and orange glasses either.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Please don't turn this into another pissing match just to get the thread closed.
    There are already yellow stains on this thread, wouldn't you say?

The Ben rushing td seemed legit to me. Even still the way the play was ruled by that official was absurd.

The Ben rushing td seemed legit to me. Even still the way the play was ruled by that official was absurd.
    Running in to spot the ball short of the goal line and then changing his mind when Ben gave him puppy dog eyes and scooted the ball across the white line while laying under a pile of Seahawks? Yeah, that was absurd.

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    It looked to me that Roethlisberger had the ball over the plane of the goal line while he was still in the air. When the ball was on the ground it was short of the goal line but since the ball had already crossed the goal line it's still a TD. Of course I wasn't watching the game with black and orange glasses either.
    At one point, Roth got his shoulders out, but his arms were pushed back and he never got the ball advanced across the plane--until he put it across while down. The ref saw the same thing, then for some inexplicable reason decided he saw something else, for all I know he was ok with the ball crossing the plane after he was down. Hard to tell, but it had nothing to do with me being a Bengals fan, just watching the game as a fan. Not all fans are incapable of watching a game that their team is not involved in without bias
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Turn Off Ads?