Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 7 player trade I was offered

7 player trade I was offered

Roto league

Dude offers me Jose Vidro and Alfonso Soriano, Smoltz and Joe Blanton for Carl Crawford, Ryan Freel and Aaron Harang.

The rest of my team:

Joe Mauer
    Adam Dunn
    Miguel Cabrera
    Felipe Lopez
    Wily Taveras
    Austin Kearns
    Scott Rolen
    Rocco Baldelli
    Wily Mo Pena
    Josh Willingham
    Edwin Encarnacion

Rich Harden
    Ryan Dempster
    LaTroy Hawkins
    A.J. Burnett
    Brandon Webb
    Francisco Liriano
    Roger Clemens

If I made this deal, I'd have to dump someone. Would you do it?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 7 player trade I was offered

i'd do it then dump Clemens

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Like the Red Legs much, sava?

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

I would do the deal, probably drop Clemens. How many teams are in your league?
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    Like the Red Legs much, sava?
    Maybe just a little. Most of those guys were the best available when I was drafting.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by IowaRed
    I would do the deal, probably drop Clemens. How many teams are in your league?
    12 teams

sava:
    no offense to your drafting skills cause I don't know the other players in your league, but that is one of the worst fantasy teams I have seen.
    Josh Willingham, Rocco Baldelli, no stud closer, decent but not great pitching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Davis 44
    sava:
    no offense to your drafting skills cause I don't know the other players in your league, but that is one of the worst fantasy teams I have seen.
    Josh Willingham, Rocco Baldelli, no stud closer, decent but not great pitching staff.
    the stud closers went early. I expect a random phenom closer to appear from no where on some team this year, and when they do, I'll pick them up.

Turn Off Ads?