Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter from Cast

Letter from Cast

RedLegs newsletter

Dear RedLegs News Readers:
    As the new Chief Executive Officer of the Cincinnati Reds, I want to thank all of you for your enthusiastic support of RedLegs News and reds.com.

A few weeks ago we detailed our promise to Reds fans. We pledged to bring championship baseball back to Cincinnati, build one of the most respected organizations in Major League Baseball, field a team worthy of your support, and most importantly, not rest until you are happy.

Accomplishing these goals will not be easy. However, we will utilize every available means to jumpstart the transformation. We will work tirelessly to succeed in every area of our pledge, especially when it comes to building an online Reds Nation.

I understand that having an open line of communication with our fan base is the only way we can truly gauge our efforts. Along those lines, I want to promise you that our online resources will be a vital part of the process. Rest assured that this newsletter, as well as reds.com, will become even more of vehicle for team management to connect with our fans and create a true online Reds community.

This season we will continue to use the Web to deliver the best Reds coverage. Additionally, we have many exciting events and promotions planned for 2006, including online sweepstakes, player/management chats, content-packed e-newsletters and exclusive ticket deals. From time to time, I'll drop by to see how things are coming along.

You, our reds.com subscribers, can expect the very best this year. We promise to make your online experience a fun and rewarding part of being a Cincinnati Reds fan.

Sincerely,

Robert H. Castellini
    Reds Chief Executive Officer

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Letter from Cast

Dear Bob,

Reds.com is not your savior.

Signed,
    RedsZone.com
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

The Reds' official website is the last place I would go for up to the minute Reds information.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

This could be the year Phil in BG's Avatar

He probably doesn't understand we operate off of rumors, not official information.

Maybe we could get an official staff writer? I'm up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51
    Maybe we could get an official staff writer? I'm up for it.

I nominate WOY or Steels someone who actually take setiment out of the equation and be cold blooded accurate. I so want to be proud of the Reds, and to do that you need someone who takes in performance over, ahhhhhh he is a nice guy. Win, compete throw the Reds fans a life preserver

I need a hero- song reference from Foot loose

A few weeks ago we detailed our promise to Reds fans. We pledged to bring championship baseball back to Cincinnati, build one of the most respected organizations in Major League Baseball, field a team worthy of your support, and most importantly, not rest until you are happy.
    How many times have they promised us that???
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Perhaps someone should go to reds.com and start a thread about Redszone??

Or will that bring on the trolls? Actually, it wouldn't matter because they wouldn't last long here.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Oh, thank goodness. Finally, an ownership group that is promising the fans to field a competitive ballclub. It's such a nice switch from all those Lindner promises of losing records and non-competitiveness.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone

Or will that bring on the trolls? Actually, it wouldn't matter because they wouldn't last long here.
    god no. TB after reading your post, I went over there to get a lay of the land. I read a 60 post thread about Kullman that made me want to vomit.

And yeah i know, opinions are like... but still. BF has them completely wrapped around his finger. It's like the ANTI-Redszone. Bizzaro board.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone

We should attack them.

All must accept RZ
    Go Gators!

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRF
    god no. TB after reading your post, I went over there to get a lay of the land. I read a 60 post thread about Kullman that made me want to vomit.

And yeah i know, opinions are like... but still. BF has them completely wrapped around his finger. It's like the ANTI-Redszone. Bizzaro board.
    But who is BF a Bizzaro of on RZ?
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Heheh. BF. I had forgot about him.
    I hope it's never sunny in Philly again.

I think he goes by prose14 over there.

BF is the Bizarro Raisor

Minus the good looks of course.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF
    I think he goes by prose14 over there.

BF is the Bizarro Raisor

Minus the good looks of course.
    How much did Raisor pay you to say that? :
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Turn Off Ads?